• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digimon club!

For some reason I've always liked fan Digimon a bit more than fan Pokemon. Maybe because after I saw season 3 I started drawing my own Digimon and 'scanning' the drawings through random toy Digivices. They never did come to life. :(
Hmm...me too.
But also, the anime was much better. Pokemon just kept repeating the cycle...x-x

I always thought the Season 3 Digivice was the coolest, both in terms of looks and how you could swipe cards through it. I never got the electronic one, even though I really wanted it. I had the first and second season one though.
I got my Season 3 Digivice in Japan. =P

Oh, and I found my Dusk game. w00t.
Congrats. XD

I will join this- My favorite Digimon are Sunflowmon, Impmon and Renamon.. ^^

As for Dawn/Dusk I don't have either yet, but I want one.

Same here :O It isn't possible to connect over WFC is it?

Also - SUNFLOWNMON? Lalamon's line makes me smile. :3 Because, y'know, Rosemon and Lalamon.

We can connect, however, only to match Digimon and battle. No trading whatsoever.

Yes, Lalamon is just so cute! <3
I have a Rosemon and a Salamon in my Digimon Dawn and I just adore them. =D

I'm back! If you haven't noticed, I like Wargreymon and Calumon, but I also like Beezlemon cause he is just bad***. And on the subject of fanmon, I have made a few myself...the ones I do remember were variations on Greymon: Cyber/CyborgGreymon and AtomicGreymon. AtomicGreymon had a buzz saw on his tail.

PABUMON DFKLSDFNS
Also Rinkmon. God, I love Rinkmon ;_;

I also love all of the Angel Digimon. ClavisAngemon is pretty sweet, as is Gardeangemon.
I don't have Dusk / Dawn. I want to buy them off eBay but I have no monieeees.

ZOMG A DIGIMON THREAD! I MUST JOIN!!!!!!

Yeah, anyway, my favorite part of Digimon had always been the anime, but Season 3 got kinda weird, Season 4 ruined it by using "spirits" to make the kids themselves the digimon, and Season 5 has ruined everything, from the animation to the older age of the people to the fact that they're an organization... they even changed Agumon!!! So, I'm stuck in seasons 1 and 2.

Last edited:
ZOMG A DIGIMON THREAD! I MUST JOIN!!!!!!

Yeah, anyway, my favorite part of Digimon had always been the anime, but Season 3 got kinda weird, Season 4 ruined it by using "spirits" to make the kids themselves the digimon, and Season 5 has ruined everything, from the animation to the older age of the people to the fact that they're an organization... they even changed Agumon!!! So, I'm stuck in seasons 1 and 2.

Yah, I only really liked Seasons 1,2 and 3. Could be because they stopped airing it here, too. D:

*joinfish*

Well, since summer is very boring to me, I've been watching seasons 1, 2, and 3 on Youtube. I started with season 2, then 3, and now I'm on season 1. And I might watch them all again. I have no Digimon games, though I wish I did...I know! ROMs! =DDD

Anyways, my favs list:

Fresh - Choromon, Pupumon
In-Training - DemiVeemon, Nyaromon, Babydmon, Kyokyomon, Wanyamon
Rookie - Guilmon, Dorumon, Gazimon, Demidevimon, Burgemon, Kudamon, Renamon
Champion - Dorugamon, Stingmon, Snimon, Monochromon
Ultimate - Angewomon, Cerberusmon, Lilamon, Zudomon
Mega - Ancient Greymon, Ancient Irismon, Baihumon, Beelzemon, Marine Angemon, Metal Seadramon, Megidramon, Goldramon, Zhuqiaomon, Azulongmon, Ebonwumon

Armor - Flamedramon, Flamedramon, Flamedramon!

I have no life =P

How has the awesomeness that is Patamon and his digivolution line not been mentioned at all? XD

Oh yeah, of course Pegasusmon is one of my favorites, I just decided that Flamedramon's smexiness deserved that whole section to himself :3

But Pegasusmon is a beautiful animal, yes. =D

Joining!

Whenever I see any favorite Digimon discussions I hardly ever see anyone say Gomamon! How can you not love him? He's definitely my favorite, but seems to be underappreciated.

I have and intense dislike (Read: Hatred) of season 4, and haven't seen season 5, but 1 and 2 I really liked. I have mixed feelings about season 3, I like all the Digimon but don't really like the story too much.

D: I like Gomamon! I mentioned him, didn't I? *checks* Yeah, I did.

I dunno, I originally followed Digimon on Fox Kids, but they took it off after Tamers ended. I kinda fell out of Digimon for a while after that until I heard somewhere that Frontier was on some other channel at like six in the morning. So I watched one day, had the "wtf they turn into their Digimon? laaame" reaction that a lot of people did, and decided it wasn't worth getting up early every morning for. My interest in Digimon pretty much died for about three years, until something or another revived it my first year of high school. Now I'm kinda wishing I'd watched the fourth season. Especially since Lucemon pwns.

...But WHY GOD did they keep using the same VA as rookie-Lucemon for Falldown Mode in the dub? LucemonFM sounding like Izzy makes me sad. :[

There seem to be a lot of mixed opinions about season 3 (Tamers). I loved it - it's still my favorite season plot-wise. Didn't really care one way or the other for the human characters (except maybe Yamaki, he was pretty sweet), but the plot and the Digimon were awesome. You get some people who loved it and other people who hated it, thought it was too weird or different or whatever. I personally loved how weird it got toward the end. :p

FINALLY someone bumped this thread! =DDD

Anyway, I agree with Spaekle Oddberry. Tamers was my favorite season by far. The plot was amazing, its ending wasn't so "perfect" like Season 2 was, Guilmon is just plain ADORABLE, Renamon is win, and Takato's crush on Jeri was just too cute =D

Though, since I've been watching Data Squad on Youtube episode by episode, it's quickly catching my eye. I'm still sort of uncomfortable with the DNA Charge and DNA Full Charge thing, and the fact that Marcus needs to punch a Digimon to activate his DNA. But since DNA stands for Digimon Natural Ability in this season, and Marcus needs to punch a Digimon to activate it, then it's not natural, is it? That's what bugs me. But it's pretty cool, and I've grown extremely fond of Agumon's new line. GeoGreymon is the shit, and I have a RiseGreymon as one of my three main battlers in Dusk =DDD

Speaking of Dusk, I need some serious help. I'm Silver Rank by the way. I have a Vermilimon that supposedly digivolves into BlackWarGreymon at level 58 with 290 Spirit and 21,000 Dark EXP. But Vermilimon's max level is 54. Is it even possible to digivolve him further? I have lots of other Digimon that have the same problem - they're supposed to digivolve at a level higher than their limit.

Speaking of Dusk, I need some serious help. I'm Silver Rank by the way. I have a Vermilimon that supposedly digivolves into BlackWarGreymon at level 58 with 290 Spirit and 21,000 Dark EXP. But Vermilimon's max level is 54. Is it even possible to digivolve him further? I have lots of other Digimon that have the same problem - they're supposed to digivolve at a level higher than their limit.

You can increase a Digimon's max level by degenerating it. Just keep de-evolving it until its aptitude is at what it needs to be, and then raise it back up. It can get tedious, but that's how it's done.

Eeeh, season 2. It had some of my favorite Digimon ever, but it's still probably my least favorite season. The plot was kind of meh, and I'm with the people who hated the ending. "And then MIOTISMON COMES BACK FOR SOME REASON but they defeat him for like the third time and then they all grow up and marry each other and become doctors and astronauts and policemen and mommies and each have like five kids. THE END!" Urg. :(

I should watch the rest of Savers too.

Thanks Spaekle! =DDD

I don't care, I'll do anything for Misery! Oh, how I love him so~
So I can get Machinedramon that way...oh well, BlackWarGreymon is better!

Oh, and in your opinion, who's better, MetalEtemon or BlackWereGarurumon? Also, what does BlackWereGarurumon digivolve into? I've forgotten, since I only had him at the start of the game, up until they all degenerated.

And is there a limit to how high you can raise the max level? If so, what?

Sorry if I'm bugging you with all these questions, I just want Misery, Marcus and Diana to be okay later on when things get rough =D

ooh can i join? i was obsessed with digimon i think a year ago. it's died down a little and been replaced by pokemon, but i do still like digimon :3 guardromon, gabumon, and veemon and his digivolutions (except for paildramon) are my favorites. and guilmon and metalgreymon!

Thanks Spaekle! =DDD

I don't care, I'll do anything for Misery! Oh, how I love him so~
So I can get Machinedramon that way...oh well, BlackWarGreymon is better!

Oh, and in your opinion, who's better, MetalEtemon or BlackWereGarurumon? Also, what does BlackWereGarurumon digivolve into? I've forgotten, since I only had him at the start of the game, up until they all degenerated.

And is there a limit to how high you can raise the max level? If so, what?

Sorry if I'm bugging you with all these questions, I just want Misery, Marcus and Diana to be okay later on when things get rough =D

Well, I'm not really good with "who's better" questions since I'm not really the best at strategic battling and assembling teams and whatnot. If you want a biased opinion, MetalEtemon kinda creeps me out but BlackWereGarurumon's pretty cool. BlackWereGarurumon digivolves into Gulfmon.

I'm pretty sure the maximum level is 99, although I've never had a Digimon reach maximum myself. My closest is my Dianamon with an aptitude of 93.

Is anyone else here annoyed by the fact that you can only keep 40 Digimon? Maybe I'm just used to Pokemon where you can have boxes and boxes full of the ones you like, but I feel like 40 isn't enough at all. :[

I hate the 40-limit, too.

The aptitude limit is 99. My Veemon has reached it, and his aptitude won't go higher. And, if I remember right, so has my Dianamon.

On a random note, I'm so tickled with my team on Dusk. I beat the Legendary Tamer quest the first time I tried. Though the rest I won by the skin of my teeth, Koh was just to easy. Angemon? Your rival has no business using a Champion Digimon at that point in the game![/Digi-ramble]

Back
Top Bottom