• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Crazy Cat Lady

Green

Typhlosion He's holding the stereo hostage! He is determined to listen to Gogol Bordello even if everyone else hates it. Anyone that comes near the music is getting snarled at something vicious.

shadow_lugia

Spr_4h_029.png
She was lounging on a shelf of the bookcase in the guest bedroom. Not reading any of the books, although I think she might have nibbled on one of them.

Eonrider

Tyrogue He was weightlifting, even if he had to improvise weights. Was that an end table?

Full Metal Cookies

Purugly He was serving as one of Tyrogue's improvised weights. He doesn't appear very happy about that.[

L'il Dwagie

Rattata She'd gnawed herself a hidey hole in the wall. She was enjoying the extra space.

Ruffledfeathers

Busted! Maud puts a lavender collar around your neck. The little jingling tag reads "Waffles".

L'il Dwagie

Absol
Bag_Lava_Cookie_Sprite.png
He was on the kitchen counter, knocking everything over. When he spills the cookie jar, a Lava Cookie tumbles out.

Last edited:
..An Absol AND a cookie? 8D Now THAT'S more like it~ Taking him~

And for that matter, continuing.. Not done yeeeet~ *Throws more money around*

Let's go again! Three collars, please. Now I can get a Purugly for my Tyrogue

Last edited:
[ PUTS ON EPIC DISGUISE quite possibly a high school girl in a miniskirt ]

Oooh~! I'd love to help those poor Pokemon!

[ STARTS TO TRY TO PAY IN BOTTLECAPS but then decides that $4 is better than losing part of his collection ]

Back
Top Bottom