• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

favorite fruits you guys

Bananas!
Oranges!
Raspberries!
Huckleberries!

Cloudberries get an honorary mention for making awesome jam.

OMNOM FRUITS. I love... most of them, but if I had to say a favorite, I guess it would be oranges. Or raspberries.

Also strawberries and bananas and apples and mango and blueberries and pomegranate and~
WANT TO TRY DRAGONFRUIT, if only because of epic name.

Also I love kiwi but I'm allergic. -_-

They taste like snozzberries.

Oh man though you've hit on one of my soft spots. OKAY let's see. First place goes to watermelon, of course; I could finish one of those myself given a day. I also enjoy canteloupe and honeydew and this Brazilian melon called melão. Fuji apples are my favorite, though I'll eat a few other kinds if they're available. Especially with peanut butter and marshmallow, omg. Red grapes, canned or fresh peaches, pears, black plums... delish. Oranges, fresh pineapple, yes please. Cherries or strawberries? I prefer them on cake. Bananas I love with chocolate ice cream. I'll even take a lemon wedge, cover it in sugar, and suck on it. It's like really concentrated lemonade. :3

What else, what else... I've never had dragonfruit. Here, they have passion fruit and guava and mango... and I don't really like any of it. Meh. [scrolls up for ideas] Ah, kiwis are delicious. Blueberries I only started liking recently. I like them with italian cream cake, omnomnom. Raspberry flavor is decent, but raspberries themselves... idk. Grapefruits are neh. Pomegranates take too much effort. Coconut... I can take it or leave it. Frozen grapes are a great alternative to ice cream.

<MidnightDS> someone made the "favorite fruits you guys" thread just to tick off butterfree didn't they

I'll even take a lemon wedge, cover it in sugar, and suck on it. It's like really concentrated lemonade. :3

haha oh man, I remember when I was a little kid I did something like this. Only it was a good deal of sugar on a plate and a whole lemon's worth of juice. eating habits, I was doing them wrong :|

although i think i want to try what you did now.

I'm pretty sure Granny Smith apples are "green" apples and at least three people have specified Granny Smith. I know I like those better.

Any of you guys know of any red apples that are crisp like green apples without the consistency of mashed potatoes? Because I'd like to know.

Eh, granny smiths are for pies.

But I usually don't eat fruit. There's always a nasty texture or some nasty skin or something that stops me from enjoying them.

But I wanna say star fruit's one of my favorites.
Favorite apple's red delicious.
I'd like pineapple if it weren't too strong, but I can't stand melons either because they're all too weak.
Oranges and friends just have textures I don't care for.
And I think we just never buy pears.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Granny Smith apples are "green" apples and at least three people have specified Granny Smith. I know I like those better.

Any of you guys know of any red apples that are crisp like green apples without the consistency of mashed potatoes? Because I'd like to know.

Fuji apples! Fujifujifuji! They're great for eating out of hand - they're crisp and sweet and huuuuge. My favorite. <3

Consistency of mashed potatoes? What crazy apples have you been smoking?

yellow%20apple.jpg

a challenger appears

Consistency of mashed potatoes? What crazy apples have you been smoking?

Whatever apples they serve in school cafeterias. :T When I actually try them they're always super mushy and stuff, like they're pre-chewed or something and then wrapped in a skin.

Hm, fuji apples? I might have to sniff those out.

Back
Top Bottom