• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

just posting to say that lowercasing is superior form of communication especially when mixed with exclaimation points! and /slashes/ and *asterisks* for emphasis instead of BBcode.

studies do show that lowercase is the easiest case to read in!

ALTHOUGH EVERYONE TYPING LIKE THIS WOULD PROBABLY GIVE EVERYONE A HEADACHE AFTER A DAY OR SO, SO I DON'T THINK IT'S MUCH OF AN ACHIEVEMENT

It's... sorta nice to see people's reactions to me? Kam's is nothing new, and I knew people were suspicious of me, but apart from that it seems good.
(Oh, yes, I really am perseverant. I will keep applying until I get it.)

studies do show that lowercase is the easiest case to read in!

ALTHOUGH EVERYONE TYPING LIKE THIS WOULD PROBABLY GIVE EVERYONE A HEADACHE AFTER A DAY OR SO, SO I DON'T THINK IT'S MUCH OF AN ACHIEVEMENT
but isn't lowercase + capitals when appropriate better? O_o

i think anyone who types like this has no business being a grammar nazi :} they tend to go hand-in-hand and it annoys me!

...why is typing like this so addictive, I keep trying it and always feel so... satisfied

i think anyone who types like this has no business being a grammar nazi :} they tend to go hand-in-hand and it annoys me!
but it's a literary thing! if it was good enough for e.e. cummings it's good enough for the rest of us.

...why is typing like this so addictive, I keep trying it and always feel so... satisfied
welcome to the snark side. :)

Sooo, what do people think of me?

I don't tend to form negative opinions of people without good reason (eg Turbo) but I tend to think well of people who give me business in the Safari Zone, or those who do something for me, or similar. Also, Alraune is wonderful and amazing.

I've always thought your name was seriously one of the coolest usernames in this place. It always gets like, stuck on my tongue and I can't stop saying it. So that sort of made you a bit awesome already in my book, but I don't actually know you. So that's all I can say.

Oh and Cheatmaster seems cool and amusing, although I don't know him that well. But you're already starting to get on my good side, ahaha.

Back
Top Bottom