• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [MAFIA VICTORY]

Re: The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game

...Oh dear. This isn't good. Looks like we have one less Medic now...

This death is a bit elaborate... Strangled with an electrosapper and then shot afterwards.

Last edited:

Alright, let's go down the list of deaths. Lil' Dwagie died on night one, presumably from a Mafia hit. Common theory is that she was Ilza, demogirl, on our side. There was no lynch.

Then there were four night deaths. Second and third deaths, demonickittens and Mawile, sound like they were together, meaning one of them was Dingo (sniper/lover). The other is unclear. Forth death of RespectTheBlade looks to be killed by the minisentry, and was most likely Jacob (soldier) due to clutching a pickaxe. Additionally, this fits with the fifth death of Brock, which sounds like the sort of revenge kill Emil (medic) would do (no wounds, but wide eyes and froth). Alternatively, Brock could have been over-medicked, revenge death could have been against demonickittens or Mawile, and those two would not have necessarily been lovers. Lynch was against Cheatmaster, who sounds like he was Henri (and innocent).

Last night, werefish5 was killed, presumably by Mafia again. Additionally, with the scalpel, she was either Alos, Fritz, or Emil (meaning there's a one-in-two chance we still have two healing medics).

So. There's a lot of dead, and the above is just my theories. Does anyone have anything to add, and does anyone feel they should role-claim? I was going to last day, but there was no time left before nightfall.

I think Emil was the Medic killed that night and that Jacob was trying to get revenge on him. either way, both were dead before last night. One of the medics killed tonight was either Fritz or Alois.

It doesn't seem like a mafiakill, which sounds...strange, but it looks more like a revenge due to how fiercely it was done. Grace perhaps?

I think Emil was the Medic killed that night and that Jacob was trying to get revenge on him. either way, both were dead before last night. One of the medics killed tonight was either Fritz or Alois.

It doesn't seem like a mafiakill, which sounds...strange, but it looks more like a revenge due to how fiercely it was done. Grace perhaps?

In that case, we probably have killed Henri...although why werefish5 when ole_schooler was the one who voted for the lynch? Unless it's to cover a track.

It's hard to tell who was the killer, as both Grace and the lead Mafia are spies. If it was Grace, I would make sense if she just wanted a revenge kill. However, if she was sure someone else was Mafia (like werefish5), she would have targeted them. If it was not her, but rather Les, then they have their own reasons for killing whom they choose.

Anyway, there are at least two Mafia left. We can safely assume Grace is on our side, and whoever you are, I'm sorry I voted to lynch Cheatmaster. Now, we don't know if Aiden (demoman/terrorist) has been killed yet. We also don't know if Tentaspy is alive/active/dead. So, could be we outnumber them, 4 to 2. Could be tied, 3 to 3. Could be they outnumber us and the alien is active, meaning I'm alone with only one person to trust.

So. Right now, looking over old posts, RandomTyphoon seems very eager to abstain, and say little else. Skymin likes to do commentary, but also doesn't want to lynch at all. They are at the top of my list. I also think it's high time to reveal roles. I'd like those two to start, if they don't mind.

It's hard to tell who was the killer, as both Grace and the lead Mafia are spies. If it was Grace, I would make sense if she just wanted a revenge kill. However, if she was sure someone else was Mafia (like werefish5), she would have targeted them. If it was not her, but rather Les, then they have their own reasons for killing whom they choose.

Anyway, there are at least two Mafia left. We can safely assume Grace is on our side, and whoever you are, I'm sorry I voted to lynch Cheatmaster. Now, we don't know if Aiden (demoman/terrorist) has been killed yet. We also don't know if Tentaspy is alive/active/dead. So, could be we outnumber them, 4 to 2. Could be tied, 3 to 3. Could be they outnumber us and the alien is active, meaning I'm alone with only one person to trust.

So. Right now, looking over old posts, RandomTyphoon seems very eager to abstain, and say little else. Skymin likes to do commentary, but also doesn't want to lynch at all. They are at the top of my list. I also think it's high time to reveal roles. I'd like those two to start, if they don't mind.

You also seem to like taking charge and taking control of what ultimately happens. Afterall, we had a majority vote to abstain last turn and you alone chose to lynch. If you wish to reveal roles, why don't you begin the proceedings?

Fine. I'm your remaining healer, Alois. I can provide a list of who I healed (including Brock on night 2) if people want me to validate my claim. I realize by saying this I am definitely on the chopping block for the Mafia tonight, but hey, a few extra hours is something.

Next?

Fair enough. I'm Ilza, the channeler. Which means Aidan has been killed.

And there's a good reason I'm not calling for a lynch. Since, like I said before, this really strikes me as being a revenge kill by Grace, due to how fiercely it was done. If the Mafia did call a hit last night, I'm quite sure they activated the Alien. If we lynch the wrong person today we're all dead.

And I think you're putting too much faith that Grace chose our side. We still have no definite way to tell for sure, I think. She did end up killing an innocent, after all, especially since, as we found he had defended himself with a scalpel, it was one of our Medics.

I choose to Abstain, at least until we can better narrow down who the Alien is.

Last edited:

I'm fairly sure they did choose our sides, as Cheatmaster showed up as innocent, and the only person with a mechanical arm is Engineer Fabre. It's also possible that the Mafia targetted Dark Shocktail last night, as that's who I healed. Or, well, they both hit werefish5. Longish odds, but if we don't lynch tonight, we're going to get overrun tomorrow.

Tentative vote for RandomTyphoon, although I'm not sure if I believe Skymin.

I'm fairly sure they did choose our sides, as Cheatmaster showed up as innocent, and the only person with a mechanical arm is Engineer Fabre. It's also possible that the Mafia targetted Dark Shocktail last night, as that's who I healed. Or, well, they both hit werefish5. Longish odds, but if we don't lynch tonight, we're going to get overrun tomorrow.

Tentative vote for RandomTyphoon, although I'm not sure if I believe Skymin.

The thing here is the the Fabres /always/ show as innocent. Therefore, pinning them down side-wise, would be a problem.

I think we need to lynch as well. Typh is right about the Fabres always appearing innocent...

I'm wondering what the others (Captain Sea Turtle and Nemec) have to say before I vote for who I think should be lynched though.

The thing here is the the Fabres /always/ show as innocent. Therefore, pinning them down side-wise, would be a problem.

They do? Damn. Must have mis-read something...Well, I retract my conviction that they're innocent, then.

As the sun sets over Sawmill, the group finally settles on a verdict; they will kill one of their number, hopefully managing to weed out one of the killers. ole_schooler is again the one to point out a suspicious person.

Taking up the knife from before, she makes a move on RandomTyphoon, who doesn't bother trying to flee like the one before her did, instead electing to reach into her pocket, and drawing out a cigarette, putting it between her lips. Her hand remains in her pocket.

"Just make it quick, zhen," she sighs, lighting the cigarette with a lighter procured from...somewhere.

But as ole_schooler gets closer, there is a whoosh of a cloaking watch engaging, and RandomTyphoon starts to fade from view. Cursing, ole_schooler grabs the nearest weapon strapped to the walls - an Ubersaw - and makes a swing for where the other player had been. There is a hissing cry, and RandomTyphoon fades back into view - minus one hand.

"You zhink you have won...but don't be so cocky, oui? You'll get yours soon enough," she laughs, holding the bleeding stump of her arm. "But let me tell you zhis: Fuck. Zhis. Shit."

RandomTyphoon dies with an enormous grin on her face and a laugh on her lips as ole_schooler shoves the Ubersaw roughly into her chest.

RandomTyphoon is dead. She was Mafia.
You have 24 Hours for night actions.

(sorry about the delay, I had lost my thumb drive which had my mafia stuff on. I have it back now)

When the sun rises, the group wearily gathers, and, despite the death of a Mafia Member, another is missing. After a quick search, they find ole_schooler curled on the floor, the needle of a Vita-Saw lodged in her neck.

The remaining ones know there isn't much time left...

ole_schooler is dead. She was Innocent.
You have 24 Hours for discussion.

Can't say we didn't see that coming...

And now it's down to us four. A bad lynch means that we've lost. Not lynching will probably result in a lost too.

....Well I'd say we're pretty well up a creek without a paddle, huh? And with that Alien still out there...

We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. :c

I question Nemec and Captain Sea Turtle. Neither responded to the last day activities and without their input, I'm going to have to vote for one of them. Which is basically putting it down to chance that we kill the right person, but...

I agree. It's awfully suspicious that neither have spoken up, and, well, one of them's gotta go. Time to take a leap of faith...

*deepbreath* I'm voting Nemec. And I really, really, really hope this works...

I agree. It's awfully suspicious that neither have spoken up, and, well, one of them's gotta go. Time to take a leap of faith...

*deepbreath* I'm voting Nemec. And I really, really, really hope this works...

Going with this cos the other two are being silent (which is balls and I think should count as cheating >:c)

Back
Top Bottom