• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN [MIRRORMEN VICTORY]

Re: ATTACK OF THE MIRRORMEN

Darkness swept across the sky, like the Four Horseman leading the legions of the apocalypse on to victory.

In the little hamlet of Ojespo, the victory went to another demon.

It would be a lie to say what followed was brutal chaos. But no, what followed was worse. It was brutal order.

That night, the Mirror Master and his minions launched their final attack. Assured their victory by the inaction of the townspeople, they assimilated. Many resisted but only one did not succumb to the Mirror Master's charms. The Mirror Templar had her body ripped apart and the pieces cast to the winds.

Ojespo was now the domain of the Mirror Master and with such an advantageous and profitable foothold in the mortal plane, the entire world would soon fall to him.

The game is over. Eternal night has fallen. The Mirrormen have won. Roles and actions will be revealed shortly.

The Mirror Master - Walker
The Mirrormen
  • demonickittens
  • Brock
  • Blastoise
  • Emerald Espeon
  • dragonair
The Mirror Cultist - St. Christopher

Mysterious Stranger - Flora and Ashes
Alchemists - Mawile and Blaziking
Whore - Nemec
Stalker - ole_schooler
Pastor - RespectTheBlade

Eldritch Cultist - Kammington

Night 1

Walker attempted to assimilate Kammington, causing Kammington to become the Vessel of the Apocalypse.

Blaziking decided to protect Walker and Mawile decided to protect Blastoise. Nemec did not sleep with anyone.

ole_schooler picked Flora and Ashes as his stalkee.

Flora and Ashes inspected Kammington.

At the end of the night, the Mirror Master still only had his original five Mirrormen.

Night 2

The Mirrormen did not assimilate anyone.

Blaziking and Mawile both healed Walker, Nemec also slept with Walker. Walker died from the healer clash.

Flora and Ashes inspected St. Christopher.

demonickittens became the new Mirror Master.

At the end of the night, once again, only the original five Mirrormen remained.

Night 3

demonickittens chose to assimilate the activated Kammington, killing him.

Blaziking did not heal anyone, Nemec slept with ole_schooler.

Flora and Ashes inspected Brock.

At the end of the night, only the original five Mirrormen remained.

Night 4

The Mirrormen assimilated Flora and Ashes, turning her into the Mirror Templar.

Nemec slept with ole_schooler, preventing him from protecting Flora and Ashes.

At the end of the night, six had been assimilated.

Night 5

The Mirrormen killed Flora and Ashes and assimilated the rest of the town.

What? I give away my role so you guys can continue playing and you let the mafia win by default? Bullshit!

...I was pretty certain that Chris was a mirrorman, but I wasn't able to state my suspicions prior to my lynching.

Mwahahaha...I was hoping the game would go on longer, but my side won, so yay!

I'm curious...how many of you suspected me?

I got slept with! Twice! (Between that and my stalker role, I feel like a terrible pervert...)

To be honest, I suspected very few people, and was randomly guessing by the end. I feel like a Mirrorman win was almost inevitable, as they started out with five, and there weren't a heck of a lot of players. Ah well. Guess I shouldn't have stalked Flora, otherwise we may have had a better chance.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH

MY LAUGH IS LONGER THAN YOURS, BLASTOISE!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, who suspected me?

well, it's a good thing I didn't kill you, ole_schooler! I thought it was your fault I was a Mirrorman ^^;

...Nemec. You seduced my stalker. On the night I got targeted. Seriously, that was a very odd combination of odds.

Also, TES, my death was very very gruesome D:

Hmm just saying, mostly every kill after Walker died was of my doing.

I sent in kills for each night.

Back
Top Bottom