• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Followers Victory] Majora's Mask Mafia

Re: [I want this game to end already.] Majora's Mask Mafia [Day 2]

The sun is slowly setting over Termina.

An arrow is shot through Zora of Termina's head, killing her. Flora and Ashes then comes running up to the dead body.

"Why you? I just want to be with you forever..."

She then stabs herself in the heart with the fatal arrow.

Zora of Termina was a resident. Flora and Ashes was a resident.

The moon then comes flying into Termina. The followers celebrate, for they have achived their goal.

The followers have won.

HIIIKARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BARUBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! CHEATMAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSTERRRRRRRRR!!!!!Also Manic Fame.

WHO KILLED ME?!!! I WAS THE INSPECTOR! I inspected Zora first, then Barubu. That's why I defended her.

Last edited:
Hooray, mafia win!

Leafstorm PMed me during the first or second day to ask for an alliance and was surprised when I told her I was the Blast Mask, but she elected not to kill me and revealed that she was the Fierce Deity. She ended up killing Charizard2k and Werefish. The former PMed me as a ghost to tell me he was a healer, which was friendly, but ghost PMs weren't actually allowed so I had to pretend it didn't exist. Although, I don't suppose it would have changed much.

Leafstorm gets some amount of the glory for being on my team.

Pretty much since I got the role PM (actually, kind of before) I was thinking of revealing myself as mafia just to see what happened. A mafia wouldn't do that, so I couldn't be mafia, but that would be too obviously an alien move, but I could just be a really crazy alien... Either way, I'd either blow you guys up or turn full blast Keaton and destroy Termina. So then the innocents couldn't destroy me, but the mafia would probably realize I wasn't an alien (I think they got in a kill every night) and elect not to kill me. Probably.

After Leafstorm's death was obviously the opportune time to reveal my status as Blast Mask. I wanted some others to reveal theirs first just so I could be even more dramatic about it (or something), which didn't work out, but then my reveal brought every other mafia member into the open.

You inactive innocents suck, but rest assured we would have won anyway once we were all here. Four on four, and your Fierce Deity, Inspector, and at least one healer six feet under? There was no hope.

Terrorist seemed like a pretty difficult role even after my alien victory, but I survived with flying colours. Again!

But someday I will get to win with the innocent team and then you guys will see that I am always a talkative pro-lynch. 8[

HIIIKARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BARUBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Also Manic Fame.

WHO KILLED ME?!!! I WAS THE INSPECTOR! I inspected Zora first, then Barubu. That's why I defended her.

Pssst Dragonair I don't think Barubu is in this game.

I think the mafia killed you! The Fierce Deity didn't, anyway, and since she didn't kill on the first night and we never got up to three kills, I don't think the Mystery Mask chose bow.

Also I think Manic Fame was Majora's Mask. He sort of implied it in his PM where I asked who to explode if he died for some reason (he said Flora). I mentioned that the Fierce Deity was dead at their hands, and he was like "Oh, so I sorta got a good kill."

Some of the Roles

1. dragonair - Inspector
2. Manic Fame - Majora's Mask?
3. Zora of Termina - Lover
4. demonickittens - ????
5. Worst Username Ever - Garo?
6. Flora and Ashes - Lover
7. RespectTheBlade - ????
8. Charizard2K - Healer
9. Hiikaru - Blast Mask
10. werefish5 - ????
11. Cheatmaster - Garo?
12. [O] - ????
13. Leafstorm - Fierce Deity

Yay, we won! and I posted once!

(seriously, guys, why didn't anybody suspect the least active person?)

I was a Garo's mask.

HIIIKARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BARUBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Also Manic Fame.

______
Pssst Dragonair I don't think Barubu is in this game.

Oh, sorry Barubu. I always think Cheatmaster is you for some reason. BUT STILL. I knew he was mafia.

Yay, we won! and I posted once!

(seriously, guys, why didn't anybody suspect the least active person?)

I was a Garo's mask.

What the heck?! Someone lied about being Garo? But why? Didn't they want innocents to win? D:

There were way too many super inactive people to really suspect any of them. Also! Why are mafia so inactive if they really think it'll make them suspicious? Look at me, talkative alien and talkative terrorist and I won both times. Clearly activity is the way to go. Plus it makes the game funner. If you're not talking, aren't you just sitting around waiting for night so you can do something...?

Oh, sorry Barubu. I always think Cheatmaster is you for some reason. BUT STILL. I knew he was mafia.

O:

Cheatmaster you almost got killed twice over! Leafstorm and I almost decided to kill you, and the inspector discovered you. You are one lucky Garo.

So, does that mean Worst Username Ever was the not-actually-a-Garo?

Worst Username Ever: Why do you betray your team? D: I mean, it helped my team. But still!

Nooope.
Flora was the Lover, I was the alien.
If I had kept my mouth shut after the first post, you likely would've gone after me during the night, activating me, and then I could have done all the big talk during the day and won flawlessly since it would've been both a win for me and a Lover win (we asked).

My Chessmaster skills need some work.

Psst, Hiikaru. I'm a he. :P

D: ...

Whoops.

Sorry.

I really thought I had checked your gender.

Nooope.
Flora was the Lover, I was the alien.
If I had kept my mouth shut after the first post, you likely would've gone after me during the night, activating me, and then I could have done all the big talk during the day and won flawlessly since it would've been both a win for me and a Lover win (we asked).

My Chessmaster skills need some work.

Alien lover! Those things are scary. Practicepracticepractice.

The forum ate my post :(

1. dragonair - Inspector
2. Manic Fame - Majora's Mask
3. Zora of Termina - Keaton
4. demonickittens - Captain
5. Worst Username Ever - ??? [mafia/bow]
6. Flora and Ashes - Lover
7. RespectTheBlade - Garo
8. Charizard2K - Healer
9. Hiikaru - Blast Mask
10. werefish5 - Captain
11. Cheatmaster - Garo
12. [O] - Healer
13. Leafstorm - Fierce Deity

Night Action Log (in order by date received)

Night 1
-dragonair inspected Zora
-Flora chose Zora
-demonickittens targeted [O] (failed)
-[O] healed Flora
-Manic Fame killed [O]
-WUE chose the followers and the bow

Night 2
-Leafstorm kills Charizard2K
-dragonair does this:
As the wearer of the Mask of Truth, I truthfully want to inspect and find the legitimatacy and truthfulness of Cheatmaster's unspoken claim to be a truthful citizen who tells the truth and truthfully wants the mafia to be killed and truthfully not a part of Majora's untruthful and horrendous mafia. I am truthfully unsure of this, but I see no other glaring suspects who are most likely lying and being untruthful about their alignment, although I have my doubts about Hiikaru and others. Therefore, I request that you reveal to me the truth about whether he is innocent or mafia. Signed, The Mask of TRUTH

SO TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
-Charizard2K heals Zora
-WUE kills dragonair
-werefish5 targeted Hiikaru (failed)

Night 3
-Leafstorm kills werefish5
-Manic Fame kills Leafstorm

It was a fun game, guys~

Back
Top Bottom