• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid things you've done

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
What could the title mean? Well...post something exceedinly stupid that you have done before. I'll start. (And remember, it had to have happened)

When I was part of the boy scouts, we went on a camping trip. A friend of mine came along. Anyways, our shoes had gotten wet and there was little extra space in the tent for them, so we set them outside of the tent. We wake up in the middle of the night, us both needing to use the restroom and...our shoes were frozen. Yes. FROZEN! Eventually I just put on socks and walked to the restroom, so it wasn't that bad. But it was stupid.

Re: The idiot's thread.

Um... I once rode my bike over a bunch of ice... The resulting wipeout was not pretty... It didn't hurt that bad, but it still was not pretty...

Also, I once managed to ride my bike into a fence. The handlebar caught onto the wooden fence, the bike careened away, I flipped over the handlebars and ended up on crutches for awhile. That was last year :D

My helmet didn't even crack, luckily, but still... >.<

I was walking by a dumpster, having just bought an ice cream bar from the ice cream truck with my friend...

And I opened the ice cream bar, and threw the bar in the dumpster and kept the wrapper.

Somehow, I must have gotten them confused.

^That is so funny. I mean, it's not hard to distinguish ice cream from its wrapper XD

Once I (somehow) accidentally threw a rotten apple core at a girl I liked at school.

Late 2005, getting involved in the plots of a man who named himself after a fruit and styled himself like a mafia boss. Probably the stupidest mistake I have ever made, especially when I betrayed him in early 2006 and set the stage for a internet war that concluded in roughly August 2007.

Okay,I was riding my bake around a lot one day, and rode got thirty minutes away from my house. Well, my mom wanted me back at 5, and by the time I turned around it was around 4:30.

GET THIS!

One of my pedals broke off, leaving me with only one. So, I tried to fix it, and it failed.So I decided, 'Why don't I just try right foot to the lone pedal?' I did that, and made it half way (biking with one pedal is HARD).

Let's just say I discovered at a stop light, that I can't move my right foot to the ground. I noticed too late, and I was already leaning on that side, helpless to stop myself from falling, thus breaking one of the bones in my hand (the one that connects to my index finger, I think) because it hit the curb.

One foot biking doesn't work.

(Although, I still made it back by 5, by some miracle >.>)

I was out with my dad and brother at a mall when I said "You know, I've always wanted to try going up the down escalator". So my brother's like "Okay, let's do it!" So I start doing it...

And I trip.

As my brother said later: "Well, you can't really sue them for being a dumbass..." It hurt for a bit because I fell on my knee, but I think it just left a little bruise.

I was out with my dad and brother at a mall when I said "You know, I've always wanted to try going up the down escalator". So my brother's like "Okay, let's do it!" So I start doing it...

And I trip.

As my brother said later: "Well, you can't really sue them for being a dumbass..." It hurt for a bit because I fell on my knee, but I think it just left a little bruise.
I do that all time, somehow manage to make it all the way to the floor above without falling. It's like a hobby. I refuse to use the correct escalator. :3

Well, once I was at the mall with my friend. After we was finished shopping and we we're going out through the swing door, I was HYPER! Yes, really hyper, I mean, I had at least 2 slushs and 2 ice creams (Tutti frutti mmm...) and then some chewing gum with sugar, and my hyperness always gets doubled when I'm with my friends. O.O

Well, when we were halfway through the swingdoor I was like "OUT! OUT! I WANNA GO OUT!!! OOUT!!!!" And then, when I thought I was at the opening, "BONK!" I walked right into the glass :D And there were at least 3 people there, all looking at me. My friend and I laughed at it for days. It was really embarrasing...

But fun :P

Hehe... "OUT! OUT! OUT!" "BONK!"

*Laughs*

Can't recall any of my own stupidity (which is odd because there is a lot of it), but I do remember a few weeks ago when we were on the second floor in school. One of the boys jokingly stole this girls Mars Bar. Half a minute later and he accidentally threw it out of the window in trying to pass it to his friend.
At first nobody noticed, so the girl ran off to get it. Before she got down the stairs, a fat girl who was walking past saw it, picked it up and ate it.

One time, I walked into a door. And it was open...

Another time I did a 180 on my bike, except it was vertically. (Ouch)

Another time I was going down a hill on my bike and there was two bumps on the path, and the first bump made my seat slide forward, and the second bump shoved my nuts onto the bike frame. And my brake line runs on the top of the frame.

I hurt myself eating cereal. A rogue piece of cereal hit me in the eye while I was picking up a spoonful. I have no clue how it happened but it did.

I lost my glasses when they were hanging on my shirt the whole time.

I got a lethal leg cramp going to sit on a bench.

I tried jumping onto the top of a tube slide, and rammed my shins into it.

Too many to remember. I did miss my chair in maths on the last day, and no one pull it. I just litterally plonked my bottom nowhere near it :|

Late 2005, getting involved in the plots of a man who named himself after a fruit and styled himself like a mafia boss. Probably the stupidest mistake I have ever made, especially when I betrayed him in early 2006 and set the stage for a internet war that concluded in roughly August 2007.

Something like this.

A couple of years ago I was at our apartment in Portugal and I was all pumped up for some reason. There was this ottoman-type thing you can rest your feet on in the middle of the living room so I called my mum and said 'lol check this out' jumped over it, landed lopsidedly and twisted my ankle to all hell.

When I was eleven I once stayed outside in the garden with a friend for like four hours because we thought there was a burglar inside the house.

Every time I'm in the apartment in Portugal I manage to glue my index finger to my thumb. It's because we have a tube of superglue in a drawer and after a while playing Playstation games, drawing, reading and watching television gets boring so I bust out the super glue and try to take separate my fingers without removing half my skin.

im smart

Last edited:

Leafpool said:
Something like this.
Minus the late 2005, add June 2007.

Back
Top Bottom