• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi hi!

Sanqui

ovo
Pronoun
any
Oh dear, where do I start. It's been a long while since I last made an introduction post, so please bear with me here.

Hi! I'm Sanky. Also known in some circles as Sanqui. (It's the same thing, really). You may have seen my name in the TCOD IRC channel. I've been in there for at least the past three years. About time I engaged with the forum, haha.

So, I'm just a lazy programmer who sometimes dabbles into other things. Pokémon means a lot to my life. I love the creatures, the music, the gameplay, the in depth mechanics. At the risk of sounding like Masuda, I love how it unites people from all around the world.
I have had various Pokémon related projects going on, most recently the online randomizer, which I really should be working on!

I also really like forum culture, so I'll be sure to enjoy my time here.
ASB looks interesting, but I'm not entirely sure if I'll join. I feel like my creative writing is poor. I do want to look into the Mafia, however. I haven't played a mafia for years since we stopped playing elsewhere. Will one be starting soon? Are entries open? Where are the rules? Sure, I can go look for these things myself, but it's much more fun to ask!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and feel free to ask me stuff!

:o Welcome!

To play Mafia, you'll have to join the Mafia Players usergroup; you can do so here. Afterwards, you can join games in the Mafia Sign-Ups forum, or create a thread if you want to GM your own game.

Hey there Sanky!

I'm curious now. How did you find out about #tcod if it wasn't through the forums? Is the channel even mentioned on the main site?

:o Welcome!

To play Mafia, you'll have to join the Mafia Players usergroup; you can do so here. Afterwards, you can join games in the Mafia Sign-Ups forum, or create a thread if you want to GM your own game.
That's straightforward enough. I'll be on the lookout for interesting Mafias. Thanks!

Hey there Sanky!

I'm curious now. How did you find out about #tcod if it wasn't through the forums? Is the channel even mentioned on the main site?
Hi! I've always been a huge fan of TCoD, the site. I'm sure I've been following the site for close to ten years now.
Meanwhile, I hung out in #veekun when I noticed there's a #tcod channel as well, so I figured I'd join. People didn't seem to mind me, and I enjoyed my time there, so I stayed!

Hi Sanky! n_n I'd love if you joined ASB, you could play as a battler, that doesn't take too much writing skills! But either way welcome it's nice to see you here!

Hi Sanky! n_n I'd love if you joined ASB, you could play as a battler, that doesn't take too much writing skills! But either way welcome it's nice to see you here!
Hi pathos!! Hm I checked out a few threads. That's a lot of work for the judges, whoa! It does look fun though. I will think about it!

Oh, hey! Welcome to the forum proper! :p
Thanks Alti! :D

Hi pathos!! Hm I checked out a few threads. That's a lot of work for the judges, whoa! It does look fun though. I will think about it!

It is a lot of work! ;n; I'm glad you appreciate it hah... but it's fun in the end, that's why we do it! n_n Kinda like... pokemon chess... wah...

Hey, Sanky, it's you! Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies, may your stay be long and prosperous. You totally should try out ASB, though; if you don't like it, no one's stopping you from quitting it, but it's worth a try!

I knew I remembered Sanky from somewhere...
Welcome! Do you speak Spanish, by any chance? It's that Sanqui would be the Spanish spelling of Sanky...

Hey, Sanky, it's you! Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies, may your stay be long and prosperous. You totally should try out ASB, though; if you don't like it, no one's stopping you from quitting it, but it's worth a try!
Hi! Thanks! It's great to be here. I might try and get into ASB when I have a little more free time! School is destroying me right now.

I knew I remembered Sanky from somewhere...
Welcome! Do you speak Spanish, by any chance? It's that Sanqui would be the Spanish spelling of Sanky...
Thanks! I speak basic Spanish, yeah. But to me, Sanqui it just a different spelling. I've started using it in a few places for various reasons, but I'm really fine with both.

My native language is Czech, by the way.

I've hung out in the irc a few times but I actually don't recognise you from there! I know you from here! And also iirc you were the one who made the page that made graphs and such about twitch plays pokemon's activity.

Welcome!

I've hung out in the irc a few times but I actually don't recognise you from there! I know you from here! And also iirc you were the one who made the page that made graphs and such about twitch plays pokemon's activity.

Welcome!
Yep! I did all those things. :D It's cool that somebody here knows about them!
I was meaning to make a successor to the stats for this year's Twitch Plays Pokémon, but I lacked the motivation... Oh well.

Thanks!

Oooh! Hi, Sanky! I don't go in #tcod anymore but I remember you! I also remember texting Zhorken several times recently going "what's a bananagram tho".

I happened to fall upon this thread while stalking who's online so that is why I am late. :p Welcome! It'd be fun to see you in ASB!

Back
Top Bottom