• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[TOWN WINS] ASB Halloween Mafia

i'm honestly kinda disappointed that that scumchat doesn't contain "(Context: D&D character played by Butterfree turned out to have been blood-free)" because surely SOMEONE would appreciate that

overall though, a beautiful game to watch, holy shit

Well! Eifie decided to lose to Town instead of us, so there it is. I would've sent her down a lot more smoothly for you all, but the jollytimes had me losing track of the end of that particular phase.

Oh well, Keldeo and I sure did well for a lover-mafia team that got copped on day one. I suppose we owe a fair deal of that to our very own stinking traitor, too.

Speaking of people in unwinnable situations, though, I liked seeing the level of attendance and activity in this game, so I've been dusting off one of my unused MFia setups! I'll sleep on it for another bit so as to not crash that frontally with Keldeo's game, but perhaps, after a fair amount of deaths on that, plentiful trippy adventures shall await.

Quite fun to watch, although I just had to pick the only unblockable person on N0.
Mind, I was perfectly aware that my action was unblockable, but c'est la anti-town gameplay! (It was bizarre, albeit ultimately favorable, that my action was still trackable for some reason)

gdi I knew MF was the lover once I'd worked out what Cynder not being able to block him probably meant, but I didn't say anything because I thought Keldeo was more likely innocent than mafia and I didn't want to paint a target on two people! Gah. Not that revealing anything would've helped even if I could given that Keldeo was mafia, but still.

one of these days i'll make it to the end of a game again... one of these days... :(

Regardless, very well-played game all around, fun to play and fun to watch, and well done ILS and Butterfree for winning it for town.

Man, I went too ambitious on my Bomb claim. Shoulda just went vanilla Bomb full-stop, but I was doing some planning on calling out a fake hit on my bulletproof and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom