• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Finally Gone Bat**** Insane From Too Much Exposure to the Pokémon Fandom (And Internet in General) Club

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
The Finally Gone Bat**** Insane From Too Much Exposure to the Pokémon Fandom (And Internet in General) Club

Do you know every meme? Do you dream about what insanely cute picture Dannichu will draw next? Are you thinking about what update Butterfree will next make? Do you whine about the people who whine at the games and the anime? Because you still wonder if Youtube will EVER stop being a home for trolls, admit it, this is The Finally Gone Bat**** Insane From Too Much Exposure to the Pokémon Fandom (And the Internet in General) Club. Or TFGBIFTMEPF(AIG)C. TFGBIFTMEPF(AIG)C is in no way related to the Bulbagarden club of the same name.

Members:
Ketsu
EvilCrazyMonkey
Worst Username Ever
Blazeking 175

Last edited:
Re: The Finally Gone Bat**** Insane From Too Much Exposure to the Pokémon Fandom (And Internet in General) Club

OHMYGODJOINJOINJOIN

Re: The Finally Gone Bat**** Insane From Too Much Exposure to the Pokémon Fandom (And Internet in General) Club

Ok
if you've had too much exposure to the internet, then tell me what's the WORST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN

I am so perfect for this club. My free time revolves pretty much all around Pokemon, the internet, and country music. Put me in.

All in. Except Jolty, because I wasn't sure if (s?)he wanted to join. And the worst thing is PokémonTrainerLisa's (from Bubagarden) "OMG Ash's voice sucks! D< D< D<" rants every time a new dub episode comes out. I don't know quite why I keep clicking on the spoiler tags.

HAH. I must join. *slams hand down on desk*

My imaginary tentacles are connected to teh interwebz. And Pokemon. And Pokemon on teh interwebz. *nodnod*

...Count me in. :/

Join. The interwebz are full of scary things.

Oh god...images of those couple pokemon pics come up to my head...yeah, I'll join.

I was insane before I first accessed the internet ;)

Join

Joinjoinjoin plzkthxbai.

There's something really bad that I saw on the internet. It's a picture, and I cannot say it here. PM me if you actually want to know what it was.

Joinjoinjoin plzkthxbai.

There's something really bad that I saw on the internet. It's a picture, and I cannot say it here. PM me if you actually want to know what it was.

You are not alone, my friend. I've seen two such pictures...

Back
Top Bottom