• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

ROLES:

Xehanort - St. Christopher (who...repeatedly failed at night actions I mean come on)
Maleficent - Manic Fame (also failed, though tbh I never reminded him)
MAFIA ALIGNED ROXAS - [O] (Demyx role)
Pete - Zora (um duh)

Ansem - Nemec
Kairi - Jack
Mickey - Emerald Espeon (I freaking love you, just saying)
Minnie - Flareth
Hayner - Mawile
Pence - Skylark (EE healed Zora first night, so revenge kill failed)
Sora - Hidan (who chose to lynch-kill Chris EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. and failed)
Olette - Patar

Riku - Hiikaru (lover-fied by Jack, I swore to God I legit wanted those two to win)

I'd love to show you guys your night actions, but half of them were randomized and I didn't save them. Way to fail.

Let's face it. Hiikaru did the same to me. Vengeance is a bitch. :3

Yeah but that was after the big mafia reveal and then we won right after! You didn't have to sit there for weeks on end going "aw man no one is even playing that game." :(

Awwwww, how could Zora get healed? That's super sad.

Sora - Hidan (who chose to lynch-kill Chris EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. and failed)

O_o

Probably will; probably gonna end up fixing the roles because this ended up so confusing

...Lol I fail. Immensely. Why why why did the Mafia happen to be everyone except the two people I was choosing between to randomly lynch D: I should have picked Brock and at least gotten one Mafia killed...

I thought I healed Brock the first night but hahahahahah that means it's technically my fault the game went inactive because otherwise Hiikaru and Jack wouldn't have died!

...Lol I fail. Immensely. Why why why did the Mafia happen to be everyone except the two people I was choosing between to randomly lynch D: I should have picked Brock and at least gotten one Mafia killed...

I thought I healed Brock the first night but hahahahahah that means it's technically my fault the game went inactive because otherwise Hiikaru and Jack wouldn't have died!

What? Killing me would give you a mafia kill? OH I GET IT. lol.

Meaness, lynching me to kill Xenahort

Back
Top Bottom