• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Old usernames?

OH FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS

er

HellFlameVulpix (I may have added spaces)
DemonicKyuukon (ugh)
[I think I had several in-between here, but I don't remember a lot of them and they were mostly on the original Conforums.]
Tails Fox
Tailsy
Feiminn (I don't... remember where this came from.)
Srebra (I actually created this for Gaia, iirc.)
Neoranto
Jessie (of course!)
@kyukon
erufuun

Yeah I'm at a loss.

OH FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS

er

HellFlameVulpix (I may have added spaces)
DemonicKyuukon (ugh)
[I think I had several in-between here, but I don't remember a lot of them and they were mostly on the original Conforums.]
Tails Fox
Tailsy
Srebra (I actually created this for Gaia, iirc.)
Neoranto
Jessie (of course!)
@kyukon
erufuun

Yeah I'm at a loss.

You forgot Violetstream. And a few others, I think. Also, interestingly, "srebra" means "silver" in Slovenian.

Note: you will never stop being Tailsy.

edit: I have always been, and will continue to be, opaltiger.

And that is "shy" in Icelandic. I've always sort of wondered where you got that from.

I've always been Butterfree, except for the time I changed my name to "Lady Butterfree" to go with "Lord Nidokingu" when I was still with him. Also known as Dragonfree or antialiasis, but both of those are newer names than Butterfree, which I originally made up for the Mew's Hangout guestbook.

I think I did take 'Srebra' from Slovenian! But I honestly thought I'd made Feiminn up until you pointed that out. :(

I've been Jolty since I joined conforums 7 years ago

I changed to IceDragonJolty somewhere during invisionfree though and like. That's it :B

I used to be RespectTheBlade, and am waiting to get my name changed back to RespectTheBlade.

And, after it gets changed back, I'll probably stay as RespectTheBlade.

Charizard2K ------> Phantom97 --------> Charizard2K (came back) ------> Phantom

On other forums I am known as WillNeverBlinkAgain, and Not So Silent One. (More commonly nasa)

I've been Dannichu since I was about eleven years old and on the very earliest incarnations of Mew's Hangout and Butterfree's Pokemon Site. Christ, that's a decade. o.o

It takes me a ridiculously long time to adjust to people having new names, and I never know which names to use for people who change them frequently.

Just use Altmer, I only used Watershed because I needed a replacement name when I got banned

Ahah. Hah. Yeah.

I had so many I can't even remember them. I think I joined here as Yasu, changed it about 30 times, used Perish Song, used Minish (which was my username back on Mew's Hangout around 2004) and then eventually changed it to Cirrus, which is now even the name I use in my head.

Last edited:
Back when I was a ten year old who really had no creativity I was Vaporeon~. And then I became Callisto for a reason I still don't know, and finally I ditched that account due to some difficulties and switched to Minkow when I finally matured and got my head back.
I plan on being Minkow for a very long time.

And that is "shy" in Icelandic. I've always sort of wondered where you got that from.

I've always been Butterfree, except for the time I changed my name to "Lady Butterfree" to go with "Lord Nidokingu" when I was still with him. Also known as Dragonfree or antialiasis, but both of those are newer names than Butterfree, which I originally made up for the Mew's Hangout guestbook.

you were butterfwee for a bit!

So uh, I've probably had a dozen or so names from waaaay back when I first discovered the internet and went to Gametalk, but one day I used superyoshi888 and had a password that was easy to remember, so I signed up using it at various other places, including TCoD. About a year ago I started hating myself for this cause superyoshi888 is just incredibly noobish. So, when I signed up at other forums I started going as vaporchu8(the 8 was just a carryover) and then I just dropped the 8. If the forums ever implode again or I decide to change my name, I'll probably just shorten it to vchu, cause its comfy and easy to wear short and simple, plus sounds nicer when said aloud than vaporchu does.

Also random trivia for anyone that cares(which they probably don't!): vaporeon + pichu, cause they are in my top 3 Pokemon! Number one goes to Charizard, but that would make the name even more convoluted. Also, I believe "vaporchu" as a name spawned shortly before/after I initially joined TCoD(before it exploded on us) for a forum I made that...I made just to have a forum. Again, I was noobish and probably had some weird expectation that I'll become someone notable in the Pokemon fandom or something.

Watershed said:
Bulbasaur, Comrade Bulbasaur

Altmer

Watershed

you forgot Gamma Ray! although that was only used really briefly iirc.

um. I've always been ultraviolet! I... like my username? :x

I've only ever had one username on the current version of the forums so far, but on the previous one I was Captain Mofocious.

Yeah, I don't change usernames often.

Oh are you thinking of that other, alliterative name? SomethingSonata? I think? I know she had one and Sireafi had one and at least one of them was a Sonata...

EDIT: No, it was SolarSerenade, and that one was Sireafi. Umm.
EDIT2: Ancient #tcod logs point to Midnight having been LunarLullaby.

I was thinking LunarLullaby, yeah. No idea who Blitz is/was.

no jesus christ get out all of you

[destroys all things on the internet from more than five years ago that can be traced to me]

... this includes Neopets and ff.net. Overall plus for humanity, I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom