• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Personal Notepad

My notepad has funny quotes that I encounter in everyday life, as well as quotes of wisdom that I make up myself.

Yeah.

ಥ~ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಡ^ಡ ఠoఠ อ้~อ้ อ_อ ತ_ತ
Found on some forum or whatever, thought they were amusing so I stored them in my notepad :P

Mine contains lots more random crap now.

=^oƟo^= ♫ ♪ ☎ ♥ ☃ ☂ ๏̯͡๏ ö ツ
ಥ~ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಡ^ಡ ఠoఠ อ้~อ้ อ_อ ತ_ತ
ロ ト こ ろ り ち も フ ミ の

There once was an X from place B,
Who satisfied predicate P,
The X did thing A,
In an adjective way,
Resulting in circumstance C.

x = the average amount of time it takes an onion to complete a game of minesweeper on intermediate difficulty.

You can't eat sandwiches in WH Smith's, you barbarian!

|
|
()|()
(-.x)
===
(")(")
Dead bunny.

i totally didn't steal your notepad Bakun <<

I haven't really found anything funny to put there, so mine is literally just the original note, explaining everything, but with different pronouns so it refers to me as if I wrote it.

[/excitement]

Mine is...well...

"Salt water's only good for you if it doesn't have pee in it. And this, my friends, is water with things living in it. Things that pee. That means there is pee in my eye.."

i stole it from James's What Dreams May Come adventure cause i read it and was hysterically laughing for about five minutes straight

Man, I'm so freaking pissed! Why are some of the people on Nuzlocke Forums such jerks? Freaking tits....I hate how some people can be...I'm off of there now. Least these people are nice enough to talk to! I'm sick of the Nuzlocke Forums, so I'm just going to leave if those people can't respect me for things I like. Why the hell can I not like Absol? Why is Kingdom Hearts such a bad game? What did furries do to those people? Why are tacos so "evil"? What's so bad about a game where you role play as your member avatar? Freaking jerks....I'm wasting time and letters, so I'll just stop here...

I really wish that I could play Explorers of the Sky, but I don't have the game. Which sucks, because there are so many amazing Pokemon to play as on there! Sadly, you can't play as a male Eevee...I wish I had UMvC3 as well, I want to play as Amaterasu and Phoenix Wright...

Gods, I'm hungry...

I just got back from my friend's house. We played Brawl, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby Air Ride, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, and that's about it...it was fun though! I want to go to sleep, but I can't sleep.

I'm still thinking about that bullcrap they said on the Nuzforums....Why can't I get over that?

Just some random crap. I basically use it as a small little blog now.

My personal notepad just has several small, random, usually unrelated stuff that has something or other to do with an idea I had, and usually that idea relates to pokemon, and most of them are crazy, stupid, cliche, or overused anyway.

I asked a question about hacking. Here was the ultimate outcome:

Or what if that Ultraton is in fact MD that came out of a temporal paradoxical vortex on a solar eclipse on the thousandth year with 4 crystals of power that grant the wielder the powers of heaven and hell while riding a dragon that turns out to be a government conspiracy to prevent humans in knowing that we originally came from the moon which in turn came from the multiverse before the multiverse before the big bang which resulted in creating alternate timeliness in which dinosaurs now rule the earth instead of humans and the dinosaurs were eaten by dragons resulting in a time split that created a time line where all humans are instead dragons.

Or something.

Yes. Exac-a-tackaly.

Oh, notepad. How I love you.

I keep stock moderator messages in mine because it gets annoying having to retype the same things over and over!

I usually put ideas for my signature in there. Mostly as reminders for a certain holiday (like Doctor Who Profile Pic month) or things that I want in my sig.

Currently it's a reminder to go make a banner for my Tumblr ask account. (which is ask-poketalia-usuk.tumblr.com by the way /shot for shameless ad)

Back
Top Bottom