• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Ooh! Hi!

1. What Pokemon are you on PMD/PMD2 and who did you pick as your partner?
I've only played PMD2. My first time I was a Meowth with a Bulbasaur, but then I started over because I got seriously stuck and now am a Cyndaquil with a Totodile.
2. What is your team's name and your rank?
Team Blackjack both times. Gold rank currently.
3. Which dungeon is the most difficult and why?
I dunno, but I'm waiting to be rescued in that Blizzard Island place now. D:
4. What is your favorite part about PMD?
It's cute, I guess. I like the story and the gameplay is addicting. Sooner or later I'm going to end up drawing all of the Pokemon I use. :D

Just today I beat Primal Dialga, watched the credits (okay, I got teary-eyed ; ;), and beat The Grand Master of All Things Bad (...xD) today. Now I'm stuck in that Blizzard place. Wonder if my plea for help has been answered yet. Hmm.

How did I not see this? I LOVE PMD!

1. What Pokemon are you on PMD/PMD2 and who did you pick as your partner?
Blue - Jolteon (Pearl) with Raichu (Amber) partner
Time - Infernape (Kix) partner, forgot what I was. Can't check because I don't want my mom to wake up and make me go to bed
Darkness - Chikorita (Cabbage) with Cyndaquil (Curry) partner, just restarted

2. What is your team's name and your rank?
Blue - Kickass, Lucario
Time - Delta, Hyper
Darkness - Flavor, Silver

3. Which dungeon is the most difficult and why?
I completely forgot about PMD1. So I'll describe PMD2. In Time, Temporal Tower and Dark Crater were the hardest I've been through. Why? The Pokémon in those dungeons were too strong, and I was too underleveled. My first file in Darkness was no problem because both Pokémon knew Protect. And my new Darkness file is also no problem because Curry tends to survive just about anything with low remaining HP, and Cabbage has the Bodyguard IQ Skill and she also knows Protect, so that serves for both Pokémon as long as they stay together.

4. What is your favorite part about PMD?
In the first ones, I loved Alakazam's Team and that whole Ninetales issue. And Gengar, he was awesome. In Time/Darkness, I love Lady Weavile, Grovyle, Celebi, Primal Dialga, Sentry Duty, Team Charm, the Seven Wonders event missions, Manaphy/Phione, Marine Resort, Time Travel, Dusknoir, and just about everything in the game, yup.

1. Meowth. My partner was Chimchar.
2. Name: Team LAG (named after its members' initials- Lucario, Alakazam, Garchomp). Its rank... I forget, but it needed about 60,000 points to level up.
3. Zero Isle, because it's really long.
4. That you can start as Meowth =D

Join now pls?

Back
Top Bottom