• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Re: PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Firestar, you have to wait until Requests are Open because right now it says 'Requests Closed'...but anyways. Is my Sandpaw ready to evolve because I'm not sure if you're a day behind or what but if she can evolve I want Sandshrew to be a Sandslash. If you haven't haven't made the PMD animation yet I can wait but if you can evolve Sandpaw. Thanks Shiny.

From ES

I'll never get a Please still hatch the adoptables already adopted. I really want Sandpaw to evolve and for my egg to hatch. *gets on hands and knees and begs* If the egg isn't going to hatch...*cries* Please, just one last time hatch all the eggs that are still eggs.

Thank you SO much if you do just that one thing, just one little thing and I'll be happy, thank you. But Sky and Space balls would rock even more, but that would be pushing my luck.

From ES

RIP-Pokenetts.png

Poor Pokenetts...

If you don't have anything useful to say, DON'T POST HERE.

EeveeSkitty, I was going to do that, yes.

Back
Top Bottom