• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

School's out!

Zero Moment

Vinyl Scratch
Pronoun
He
So my first year at my high school has come to a close. I had some good times, some bad times, and some alright times. I finished with (hopefully) nothing lower than a C. Overall, this year has been pretty good.
So what about you guys? Anyone else's school year over yet?

Finals for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Otherwise, I am basking in the summer sun.

This is my third day of summer, actually! :D My school year was generally nice.

... And now I have no excuse to not do the things I told myself I would do over the summer. Well.

Last edited:
My last year in high school is now over.

I'm graduating with a 4.4 GPA.

Borat_Great_Success-300x225.jpg

After Monday (Day off), I have six days left. My school year sucked. Everyone made fun of me for liking MLP FiM and for liking Pokemon. T^T

After Monday (Day off), I have six days left. My school year sucked. Everyone made fun of me for liking MLP FiM and for liking Pokemon. T^T

I assure you that once you're in college there are more people who play pokemon/like MLP than those who do not.

My school year wasn't great but wasn't all that bad, either. It was certainly interesting. I made a lot of enemies but had some great times too. Not exactly happy that it's summer though, because my close friend is spending the entire break in China.

got out a week ago.

my school year sucked education-wise but man, people actually liked me this year. i stopped being a douchebag and so people stopped being a douchebag to me. i went from having 4 friends to having 70 and a lot of people think i'm funny.

on the other hand, my grades sucked ass and the teachers were such douchebags. honestly i didn't do my work but it's because of how badly the teachers treated me. if they didn't work with me i certainly wasn't going to work with them.

Back
Top Bottom