• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Werewolf II

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
It was a dark and somewhat cloudynight. It was a new moon, so everyone in the small little village was asleep...except a few. The main gang in the village was up and about, like usual, meeting on top of the hill—again, like usual.

"...So why are we here again?", one of them asked. It was said to be very bad luck to be out on the new moon.

Another one replied almost immediately. "Heh, are you still worried about that silly old wives' tale? That's why we're HERE! To disprove it!"

The first member whimpered, "I'm scared, though...", looking nervously up at the moonless night. "I want to go home."

Then, there was a voice from somewhere. "Sorry," it said, "But you're not going anywhere." Then, a beam appeared from the top of the hill toward the sky, expanding into a wave that enveloped all of the gang members.

There was screaming. An hour passed. Then, one of the now-prone figures on the hill opened his eyes. He could smell other people...and they smelled delicious. As the other new werewolves opened their eyes as well, everyone thought the same thing at the same time:

The village was to become their food.

~~~​

Welcome to Werewolf the second! This time around, there are going to be slightly more roles, and no more king. Instead, the entire village will get to participate instead of just a chosen few. I'll see how many people I can net, and that will determine the variety of roles.

Be aware that all roles used will either make lots and lots of sense, or be standard roles in the first place. And don't feel bad if you're a vanilla townie, I'll prepare something for that as well.

Go!

Back
Top Bottom