• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Burakki Forums

I like how you described your forum, which doesn't seem much different than any other forum I've seen, as "epic". Nice use of moonspeak for the name, though - what does it mean? Or does it have a meaning? At least it's not a Pokémon name, or "[Pokémon]'s [Generic Location]", though.

On the positive side, it does look nice, and you actually got the "Pokémon as forum icons" idea right.

I suggest merging all of the Pokémon related areas into one board. It's not that good for a new forum to have too many boards, because each board looks like it gets little activity. Plus, it's less clutter on the forum index. Larger forums get away with it because there's just so many discussions they have to be separated to keep the forums clean.

I like how you described your forum, which doesn't seem much different than any other forum I've seen, as "epic". Nice use of moonspeak for the name, though - what does it mean? Or does it have a meaning? At least it's not a Pokémon name, or "[Pokémon]'s [Generic Location]", though.

On the positive side, it does look nice, and you actually got the "Pokémon as forum icons" idea right.

I suggest merging all of the Pokémon related areas into one board. It's not that good for a new forum to have too many boards, because each board looks like it gets little activity. Plus, it's less clutter on the forum index. Larger forums get away with it because there's just so many discussions they have to be separated to keep the forums clean.

Thanks for the suggestions :3

And I'm good at dodging bullets, so don't waste your time trying to shoot me when I say that Burakki IS a name for Pokemon, it's Umbreon.

I know I know I know NOW that it's not really...good to have the name of a pokemon for your forums, but eh.

:'D

So thanks for the wee advice, I was kinda noticing how it looked barren.

Your forums' name comes dangerously close to being "bukkake".

There's that too.

But if it had been "Umbreon Forums" I would have been instantly reminded of that Swampert guy. That's not a very pleasant thought. At least it looked original, and that's what counts in the end I guess

Har, originality is hard to come by these days xD

I think I'd rather not ask about "That Swampert Guy" as well.

That Swampert Guy is not something you want to ask about.

I like your forum. Anything I have to crit about has already been stated, so I won't waste time. :)

Back
Top Bottom