• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aura Temple

Monferno

http://auratemple.net/
I'm really not sure what to say about it. Well, it has a project in which members of the community will, hopefully, help to make a Flash game by assembling graphics, testing ect.

So, what do you think?

-The best type section is crap. No seriously, what were you thinking? Ice is a better type defensively than Steel, if you're to be believed; your equation for it fails.

-The WHAT? section is a pretty obvious ripoff of the Clue Game here; that's not how you spell whiz, by the way.

-The team building guide doesn't mention EV training at all. Just walking around and randomly training is generally frowned upon.

-Not to mention that your team roles section is way too simple as well. You seem to forget that the Special stats exist as well as the Physical ones; not to mention that Blissey's Defense is horrendous. There's no mention of team support here either.

-The adoptable section is just... just... what the hell? If I'm reading this right, I have to put some shitty picture of three Pokemon grouped with each other somewhere in my signature to advertise for your site? If I loved your site so much (and I don't) then I'd put your userbar there.

-Pokemon Aura Version. What can I say? Well, for one, there's no plot whatsoever outside of "STOP TEAM NOVA!!!". Who the hell are Team Nova? Are they guys who want us to rebuild the universe? Are they guys who want the sun to go supernova? Are they guys who graduated from the Northern Virginia Community College? Are they guys who like to watch PBS science documentaries?

-Oh, and you have to find new Pokemon! Yaaaaay! What new Pokemon??? Oh right, the ones you want other people to make for you. Uh, yeah.

-What the hell have you done to work on this game, really?

-The fanfiction is... uh, what? How is a bunch of evil dudes hypnotizing Arceus related to "two thirteen-year-olds who realise the simalarities between them and their Pokemons' Aura"?

So yeah...

For Pokemon Aura Version I am building the main plot then adding the side quests later. And anyway, for this game I am doing the programming for it.

I won't lie: nobody is going to care if you don't get an actual plot up soon.

Also, how many people do you really need to do graphics? Most of the stuff would probably be ripped from the 3rd gen games.

Back
Top Bottom