• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't I joined this yet?

Midnight, The Sight, Dark River, Outcast (unless you count Jag, but it's not stated /when/ he died) and Eclipse are the only main-series/special edition books.

I'm not sure whether to count the field guides since they have no overarching plots, but... I think three of the four, barring Cats of the Clans, involve deaths in some of their short stories. Maybe not Battles of the Clans but it's been a while since I've read that one.

Manga... There's no death anywhere in Graystripe's or Ravenpaw's trilogy, nor the first two books of Tigerstar and Sasha.

I believe there are deaths in Battles of the Clans, it's Battles of the Clans after all. I mean, I think someone died. I don't have the book with me, so I can't check.

I'll get Night Whispers as soon as I get a new Kindle. Yeah. I hope the dead cat isn't Briarlight. It'll be the third time my favorite cat has died. Though Bluestar is still my absolute favorite...

Can't wait! My uncle is waiting for my five books to be delivered <3

When I get them, I won't be missing a single book in the entire series! =D
Including Night Whispers <3

I couldn't resist spoiling myself because I'm not going to read the book for a while. Apparently the dead cat is
Flametail

*popping in after a million posts*

I thought
Flametail's
death was really sad too, because of the entire Rock intervening and not letting Jayfeather help. Maybe the entire "Every Clan fight for itself" got into him?

Also in my opinion the most adorable part was Lionblaze saying "Thanks, Jay" after driving out that fox. I thought it was really endearing without the -feather. xD

Last edited:
*popping in after a million posts*

I thought
Flametail's
death was really sad too, because of the entire Rock intervening and not letting Jayfeather help. Maybe the entire "Every Clan fight for itself" got into him?

I'm not sure Rock is inclined to the Clans' opinions so much... But yeah, Flametail's death was horrendously depressing and makes one wonder what he was doing in the spotlight in the first place. Is he going to have a great destiny in StarClan, or was his POV just there so that we could see how the other Clans felt about the whole "every Clan for itself" thing? Either way I was shocked and saddened at his death D:

Also in my opinion the most adorable part was Lionblaze saying "Thanks, Jay" after driving out that fox. I thought it was really endearing without the -feather. xD

That was adorable. I had to stare at it for a few seconds to see if it wasn't a typo but it was so cute~

I haven't gotten a hold of Night Whispers yet, so I occupied myself by rereading Twilight for the first time in ages and good God, the Clanborn vs. kittypet debate is annoying. I've suddenly been reminded of why I really didn't like Firestar and Squirrelflight...

Am I the only one who actually thinks they really shouldn't have taken any of the kittypets in? (Except Firestar, of course, since without him there'd be no series, but he was prophesized about and all that.)

Am I the only one who actually thinks they really shouldn't have taken any of the kittypets in? (Except Firestar, of course, since without him there'd be no series, but he was prophesized about and all that.)

You really, really aren't. I've only met a handful of people that do believe that kittypets should be in the Clan. (Of course, I'm one of the people who /does/ believe that kittypets in the Clan are fine, but I'm not about to get into more arguments about this.)

hi i'm new too this but, i love the warrior book series but im only in the 4th book EVER!!!
im wondering if i can join the club....

Well, I just finished Night Whispers (my absence from posting here is on account of me not finding/lacking money for SkyClan's Destiny, so I wanted to avoid any sort of plot point)

May I just say:
n4tv7r.gif

It does indeed seem that
Flametail's POVs made his death all the more surprising; I honestly thought that Ivypaw, Sandstorm, or Littlecloud would be the one that died. And guess what? This continues the -tail theory!

This series grows Dark and Edgier with every turn.

Furthermore, since the next book is going to gear us toward the mountains again (I wonder if this is going to be the book that brings the Curtain down on the tribe,) it's very possible that Sol will make another appearance. Which is good, because his lack of appearances since Sunrise are bothering me.

I'M SO HAPPY <3

The only five books I was missing from the series had arrived, and my aunt finally gave them to me! I'm about to start reading them right now =D

Finished Night Whispers yesterday and started SkyClan's Destiny today.

From what little I've read, Harveymoon and Macgyver are...
soul-eater-32-large-37-1024x576.jpg

Actually, I never really noticed that connection. tendollarscloudtail'supnext
I personally figured Firestar. *shotshot for disliking*

But really, Flametail's death sorta pulled the plug on my views of Rock. I thought he shut up after Jayfeather broke the Stick?

It was also about time Ivypaw got a hold of her head. I was in disapproval mode since the second book.

And, I know it's bad of me, but did anyone else get a slight chuckle out of "Mothwing was born an idiot. She'll die an idiot."? I know I'm a horrible person, but the way it was so bluntly said...

Finished Night Whispers yesterday and started SkyClan's Destiny today.

From what little I've read, Harveymoon and Macgyver are...
Actually they're not too bad. Not going to say more in case of spoilers, but.

Is it only me who imagines Lionheart as a big, amber cat with a lot of neck fur and this royal-looking face? You see, I found this beautiful picture of a Norwegian forest cat that I can image looks just like him.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Norwegian_Forest_Cat_face_profile.jpg
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom