• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Hi! Get your sprites from Mewtini! (Only closed until I can get some other requests done)

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
So hi hi HI! Thanks to the helpful people I came across in my Lots and lots of questions thread, I am now able to post pictures! YAY!
So here is half of my work so far. I have been going for around a month and a half, and also I need urgent help on this: Do I need to be approved? In the aforementioned thread someone said I didn't need to be approved ... Do I? Anyhow, the ONLY and I mean ONLY work I do is the catergories on here! Also, I have GIMP. GIMP=transparent images. You have to specially request on that. And where it say best times to request, the NO (insert day here) does absoluetely not mean I will not be available at all. It just means that if you want to get something done within the same day, it is not as likely to happen on that day. Sorry it's huge. Also, the image is ALL one and is am image link to ImageShack (I didn't mean to; that is just the copied URL and I don't wanna mess with it.) Obey the rules please. Here is the image.
examplessheet.png

And copyright stuff! You actually don't have to give credit; if you are asked, say I made it. But I don't care. Really. This is the only ever forum I've ever been on. EDIT: About hours. It is time zone U.S. Eastern. EST. I forgot. Oops. EDIT 2: Aaargh! Another edit! Anyway this time I forgot the forms. You should know the drill; copy-paste-fill in info-post! Here are the forms.

Pokémon Chao Dolls
What Pokémon:
Transparent? Yes or No

Pokémon Splices:
Pokémon 1:
Pokémon 2:
Pokémon 3:(optional)
Pokémon 4:(optional)
Pokémon 5:(optional)
Pokémon 6:(optional)
Transparent? Yes or No

Pokémon Recolors:
Pokémon to be recolored:
Pokémon to provide palette:
Transparent? Yes or No

Glass Pokémon:
Pokémon:
Transparent? Yes or No

Inferno Pokémon:
Pokémon:
Transparent? Yes or NO

Revamps:
Version:
Pokémon:
Transparent? Yes or No

Data Forms:
Color for Outline:
Pokémon:
Transparent? Yes or No

iPod Pokémon:
Background Color:
Pokémon:

Always use the forms please! That way I can easily glance through the entries looking for requests! Thank you! EDIT MUST READ PLEASE: Hey, guys! I do rainbows, too! I forgot to put them on the example sheet :sweatdrop:. Here is the form. Also, I do splices for older generations! Even R/B/Y! Form below Rainbow form. Only one generation splice, please. No R/S Pikachu spliced with R/B/Y Bulbasaur. It's tough. Since then I have to revamp, too.

Rainbow Pokemon:
Generation:
Pokemon:

Old Generation Splice:
Generation sprites:
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3:
Pokemon 4:
Pokemon 5:
Pokemon 6:

That is all. Thanks guys!
Generation:

Last edited:
Re: Hi! Get your sprites from Mewtini!

Okay, I've got time now. And it's Sunday in EST. Feel even freer to barrage me with stuff. Actually, for today, unlimited just to get me into the swing of handling requests. After this just follow the rules specified in there. Also, PM me if you would like to help me. As if I need it quite yet.

Last edited:

Okay so I want a custom recolor, no second pokemon.
Shiny Jirachi
With the red wishtags and redish body of the shiny version, a purple headpiece, and a black aura surrounding it (Not like Gastly, but like a black Inferno, like an Inferno sprite).

Wow. I'll try this... it'll be good exercise. This might take a while....EDIT: What do you mean by black aura somewhat like black Inferno? Like the way it radiates? I'll do this... but if you check back before I finish, please specify.EDIT 2: Are you trying to make Jirachi evil?! I actually have a evil Jirachi, but it's recolored with colors from Darkrai. I'll do this.

Last edited:

I'd like something simple-ish. An ipod Gallade with a green background. And a red Ipod, if possible.

I'd like something simple-ish. An ipod Gallade with a green background. And a red Ipod, if possible.
I'm not sure if you mean red iPod as in replacing the blue screen. This will be done within like 15 minutes. This is a simple one.

OK legendaryseeker99 and RespectTheBlade, here are your sprites! If I epically messed one up or misunderstood your requests, tell me and I'll redo it. Especially you, Seeker. I have no idea what you meant by the black aura. Here is your iPod Gallade, Blade.
sipodgallade.png

Here you go, Seeker! I'm certain that I messed up the black aura, so just reply and I'll redo it!
sjirachi.png

Jirachi looks awesome ^_^
By the aura, you know how you do Inferno sprites? Like the Inferno Kyogre you did? Well, like that, but black and surrounding Jirachi.

oh, I get it. So that is what you meant. Glad ya like it!

Your welcome! Did you mean the screen when you said red?

Ok, thanks! If you want, I can redo it. I'll do that t'morrow. I'll be bored then, and I do homeschool.

Here you go! The red iPod Gallade that you wanted originally. Now you have both! Yay! And have fun with Silver! She is yearning for you.
sipodgallade2.png

I changed the old one so that it was your original request. Enjoy!EDIT: The requests are still unlimited as I am not yet drowning in requests. Please use this time to get a bulk load of sprites, since after a little while I will tell you all that you can only have two per day per person. Thanks!~Mewtini

I'd liek to welcome you. And you have a Caterpie in 2 days. Nice!
Revamps:
Version: Yellow
Pokémon: Squirtles
Transparent? No

Pokémon Splices:
Pokémon 1: Squirtle (shell and tail only)
Pokémon 2: Teddiursa (limbs and head only)
Pokémon 3: Dragonite (wings)
Transparent? No

Ok, right on it! (And thanks for using the forms.)
The Squirtle revamp will be tricky, and the splice is easy.
I'll do the revamp to get it out of the way.
EDIT: I hate Yellow sprites. I will still let people request their revamps, BUT OH HOW I HATE THEM. They look fat and stubby, and are hard to use.
EDIT 2: Got 'em! Here you go! I hope you got the PM...
Your revamp! I'm proud of this :Grin:
squirtlex.png

Aaaaaand your splice. Hope you got the PM! (Pssst. The back wing is scratched, so it looks a little fat.)
splicetsd.png

Thanks for requesting,
~Mewtini

Last edited:

Pokémon Splices:
Pokémon 1:Jirachi
Pokémon 2:Hitmoshi
Pokémon 3:(optional)
Pokémon 4:(optional)
Pokémon 5:(optional)
Pokémon 6:(optional)
Transparent? Yes or No:Yes.
That's all for now.

Ok, right on it Rainboom!EDIT: I didn't know what Hitmoshi was 'til I got the sprite. You eeeeevil. Here. :grin: It's more of an edit than a splice. I only cut off Hitmoshi's flame. YOU EVIL. Oh, it looks nothing like your old avatar. At least I was able to do anything with these.
ssplicejm.png

You evil,
~Mewtini

Last edited:

Challenge time~

Pokémon 1: Gigalith
Pokémon 2: Tympole
Pokémon 3: Scolipede
Pokémon 4: Skorupi
Pokémon 5: Pichu
Pokémon 6: Mewtwo

I believe you saw our conversation, but I'll put it here in case it gets lost.
ssplicempss.png

2 more and 1 bonus left. C'mon, challenge me! *makes determined menacing cheesy face*

Back
Top Bottom