• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

League Championship 2011

There's one spot left.

Two spots left, then.

Sort of. I mean telling the person what to post depending on how the round goes.
I'm not sure how that's different from what I was saying, but it sounds fine.

I will be adding novice referees to the mix, then. For anyone who volunteered to ref, then, is anybody willing to take two battles instead of one? Don't feel pressured to; I'd rather you take only one if you're unsure than take two and decide later that you can't handle both.

Edit: Okay, I'll remove Mewtini.

I can take multiple battles. I can probably ref up to five battles at once, and I'm reffing two now, so I can take three.

Thanks, you guys. Two for Pathos and Squornshellous Beta is fine; you can do two if you'd like, Mewoth, but it's not necessary. I added everyone else who said they would ref and didn't sound too on the fence about it to the list as well; if you were not added and would prefer to be, or if you would like to ref more than one round, let me know.

And back down to one slot. If anybody is on the fence, I'd prefer that you speak up soon so I can get the matchups ready today.

Hm... I could probably ref under a three day limit but only if I can finish up one of the battles I currently have.

And as long as I don't end up reffing Kratos or someone.

What's wrong with reffing for me? >:?
Scary!

Okay, so that's everyone. I'll get everything ready for the first round tonight and put the battle threads up tomorrow. If you want to weigh in on the reffing issue at all and haven't gotten the chance to, go ahead and post here; I won't be finalizing the referee placements until tomorrow. The final prize list/tournament structure will also go up tomorrow.

If you wanted to sign up and didn't get a chance to, there definitely will be a late bracket since 40 isn't a happy number for tournaments, so watch for that to show up in... sometime.

I could probably handle reffing 2-3 battles later in the competition (school gets out the 9th) but to start out, I can ref one at a time.

Can I ref in a later round? For me, school doesn't end for a week after June 1st, so it would still conflict with the three-day DQ.

Back
Top Bottom