• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon?

spaekle

emotionless and cold as ice
Just because it's an obligatory topic. And I think it was a sticky here before.

toxicroak.vileplume.victreebel.

After that come Arbok and Venomoth, and well, I really like all poison-types. But I really don't hate any Pokemon (except maybe that one...) and I go through random phases where I like some more than others.

So, yeah.

Last edited:
1. Leafeon
2. Pikachu-f
3. Absol

In no particular order after that: Eevee and all evolutions (except Espeon and Jolteon -- not that I don't like them, but they're not my favorites), Zigzagoon, Mew, Articuno, Dialga, Grovyle, Vulpix and Ninetales, Houndour and Houndoom-f, Butterfree-f, Scyther-f, Squirtle, and probably various others that I can't remember at the moment.

Last edited:
PIKACHUUU~

You make Danni cry when you slag off Pikachu.

I also love (in no real order):

Totodile, Umbreon, Delibird, Combusken, Linoone, Marowak, Swinub, Mothim, Xatu and Flaafy. And loads more. I'm not a massive fan of the newest generation.

Chinchou/Lanturn at the top of my list, and I'm too indecisive to list the ones under it that I'm also fond of.

But.. I do like most of the second and first generations.

1. combusken
2. chimchar
3. monferno
other pokemon i like that aren't in order are weavile, rapidash, meganium, arcanine, altaria, ampharos, mew, lapras, leafeon, espeon, milotic, ambipom, sandslash, floatzel and togekiss

Last edited:
RaikouRaikouRaikou.

Uh, other than that I like Umbreon and Vaporeon, and... others that I can't think of right now...
EDIT: All of the starters and evolutions from Johto were winsome, as is Mewtwo and, uh, Ampharos, and... others..

Recently I've been going through a Sky Shaymin phase, but...

In no real order (besides Eevee at the top):

Eevee/Eeveelutions
Cubone/Marowak
Charizard
Chikorita/Bayleef
Quilava
Totodile
Grovyle
Raichu/Pikachu
Rotom
Furret
Rhydon
Riolu/Lucario
Blaziken
Turtwig/Torterra
Sky Shaymin
Lugia
Latias
Buizel
Gligar
Marill
Squirtle/Blastoise
Bulbasaur/Ivysaur

And a couple dozen more I forgot to add. I like practically every Pokemon there is. If it's a Pokemon, I like it.

Last edited:
1. Piplup
2. Squirtle
3. Kabutops
And pretty much every other water type, except for Luvdisc. That thing deserves to die.
PiplupSquirtleKabutops

Last edited:
Furret, Qwilfish, Skarmory, Miltank, and Taillow.

Edit: Hey, now that the sprite system's working...

furret qwilfish skarmory miltank taillow

Last edited:
This changes pretty much every other minute but right now in no real order:

VenonatCloysterWeezingParasGyaradosInfernape

Unown, particularly Unowns A and question mark. It has nothing to do with strength, cuteness, or even "it's underrated so I might as well make it my favorite". I just like Unown.

Other than that... Rayquaza, Luxray, Mewtwo, and I suppose Pikachu as well.

I change my favorites a lot, so don't be surprised if this looks totally different from before.
So yeah, I have two new favorites: Purugly and Poochyena!
Purugly Poochyena

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom