• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

I have an extra Mime Jr. lying around, so whoever posts first can take it. As long as you're a newbie or have under ten Pokémon, that is.

Last edited:
But I don't think they were trying to turn down your first offer, I think they just didn't notice. Also: you're the richest trainer in the game. You can afford $11.

But I don't think they were trying to turn down your first offer, I think they just didn't notice. Also: you're the richest trainer in the game. You can afford $11.

WOOPS yeah I didnt notice the $11 offer, my bad. Ill take that alli, if its still good? :D

Still would like to get rid of this dude, so

torchic Torchic
(f) <Blaze>
$25

Last edited:
I was halfway trolling so I'll pay $11 for the houndour, but I don't think it's appropriate for a representative of the league administration to tell a player what's an appropriate way to spend their money.

it happens that I care about principle and procedure, that it matters to me that there are rules to be followed and precedent to be guided by

and if that is somehow irritating, well, then

perhaps it should have been long ago.

please deliver.

to bluzzy:
(YDAL SSOB) Kergen the Primeape, in sympathy.
Walburga the Mismagius
Vilya the Ralts
Nenya the Dratini
Narya the Vulpix
God the Porygon2
Quickflash the Rattata
œ the Poliwag
OH DEAR the Lileep
空深 the Shedinja
Sucker the Zubat
Her Majesty's Supermarine uguu the Wailmer
Helicopter the Buizel
Variation the Castform
Slothful the Purrloin
Marine Monarch the Goldeen
石室诗士施氏嗜狮誓食十狮氏时时适市视狮十时适十狮……试释是事 the Absol
almost, but not quite entirely the Seel
Bluzzyroo the Skarmory
Apocalypse the Natu
custap berry
dubious disc
magmarizer
power herb
rare candy

to mimi:
Gertrud the Bellsprout
Après la pluie, le beau temps the Drifblim
Jane the Taillow
Kirsten the Rotom
買物 (Cart) the Hawlucha
飛降・棋 the Gligar
服毒・藻 the Skrelp
一酸化炭素中毒・天 the Amaura
星屑 the Cleffa
¿qué? the Sawk
Solar the Larvesta
Crud the Druddigon
Lily the Petilil
Echo the Snorunt
Okia the Gastly
Pom-pon the Aipom
Ping-pong the Mankey
Shelly the Anorith
Pinch the Nincada
紫 the Meowth
Large the Hippopotas
Teatime the Miltank
Mienbar the Mienfoo
ふわふわ時間 the Cottonee
Honeybee the Misdreavus
entirely, but not quite almost the Mothim
dawn stone
quick claw
soothe bell
sun stone

to allie:
Luftballon 1 the Drifloon
Endurspegla the Bronzor
Woobat the Woobat
Sunheart the Alomomola
Predefeated the Archen
Broken the Tirtouga
Moonflower the Corsola
Volatile the Koffing
Muf Luvvin the Luvdisc
Squirt the Horsea
Derpface the Slowpoke
Fugu the Qwilfish
antialiasis the Caterpie
Snap the Sentret
Harmonic the Kricketot
all of my lucky eggs
exp share
choice scarf
zap plate

to pathos:
the hoothoot with the broken hebrew.
ignored sanity of higgs boson the Sneasel
Jiggle the Frillish

to croutons uranium: Unqueen the Combee

to the ghost of nini, should it wish to manifest: チャンピョンはニニだ (Sane Zigzagoon) the Zigzagoon

to mike: Pseudodino the Larvitar

to coloursfall: Crackle the Wurmple
to moon-panther: Pop the Weedle

to gevaisa: Dmetry the Nidoran♂ and $2, apologies.

I walk by with calm, with eyes, with shoes,
with fury, with oblivion,
I pass, I cross offices and stores of orthopedics,
and patios where there are clothes hung from a wire:
pants, towels, and shirts which cry
slow, dirty tears

(and from, it would seem, everyone else ―good riddance)

... For context, I called res a "rules lawyer" last night and kicked them out of #tcod when they got smug about it.

I guess I'll take care of all that later? Jesus Christ, dude.

Zhorken, no one leaves over an isolated incident, and besides, res is already quitting. At this point it's pretty off to give obviously biased context to make yourself look like the innocent good guy.

I was halfway trolling so I'll pay $11 for the houndour, but I don't think it's appropriate for a representative of the league administration to tell a player what's an appropriate way to spend their money.
Zhorken probably could have handled this better, but I do agree that it is rather in poor spirit of the game to try and shaft somebody out of $6 (half-trolling or not). We are all trying to have a good time here.

In any case, it's a disappointment that res is leaving but I don't think it's appropriate to have that conversation here. In future I'd appreciate it if everyone didn't jump into the thread to defend themselves or make comments about it; it just creates more drama and it gets the thread needlessly off-topic. Don't forget that ASB part of the forum and is still under forum rules. I'd also like to remind everyone that ASB is a game, and while we do all get excited and tense about games it's important to keep a level head and be civil to one another.

Anyway, back on topic:

Since I can't give this via the db yet, please send this to Music Dragon.

sigilyph King of Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've moved most of res's stuff. Croutons Uranium, Ghost of Nini, and Mike: whoever you are, feel free to speak up and claim your Pokémon. I left pathos's lot alone, as well as the bugs res tried to give Coloursfall and moon-panther, but they're all yours if you want them.

I've moved most of res's stuff. Croutons Uranium, Ghost of Nini, and Mike: whoever you are, feel free to speak up and claim your Pokémon. I left pathos's lot alone, as well as the bugs res tried to give Coloursfall and moon-panther, but they're all yours if you want them.

Aww hey I like Wurmple :( Everyone needs more wigglybugs, why would I not want it?

Back
Top Bottom