• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poketribe

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road
Hello, ok my RE rp is dead so I am not using that anymore and don't know how to remove or rename it, i am using an IPod so I cannot get all features, so here is my new RP!

Plot: ahh the USA what a great place, until that flash of light appeared, all humans, animals, plants, trees disappeared. This left an abandoned USA with only the remains of cities and lakes, strangely water and water creatures survived. After about 1000 years another light appeared and a strange creature emerged, it looked like a white deer with a golden ring around it's trorso, arceus was it's name. He looked pun the land and frowned, he pittyed this land and decided to create his own world using it. He made some legendary creatures he called pokemon, these were dialga, palkia, giratina, celebi, jirachi, the lake spirits, groudon, and kyougre(I don't know if I spelled that right). He used these pokemon to shape the land creating a large montain region to divide the land in half, between Texas and Arizona. He created 4 clans each raised by a certain element, water, earth, forest, fire. Each was a type based on the worker that their clan was raised with, there were feuds but everyone has them. Every other full moon they would meet in an island between the four lakes, each lake had a spirit, valor had uxie, acuity had mesprit, and verity had azelf, also there is another lake watched over by celebii naimed mistshore lake. These tribes have lived in peace for many moons but a threat is approaching from the east that will threaten the life of all clans. Legend says that when a crisis arises a specially selected pokemon(me) will chooses the best fit in each clan(I choose from random bit the more you post and the better you are to people the better odds you have) and they together will lead the clans united as one to victory.

Character map:
Name:(first part is something about or in nature, second part is a body part(claw,fur,tooth,etc)look at my people for examples)
Age:(age is your level, 1-9 is a pup, 10-59 is warrior, above the is elder)(we use the moons age 14 days=1 lvl)
Species:(what pokemon are you, each ha an advantage, 2legged are smarter, and can hold weapon(ancient ones for hunting only), and four more legged are faster and stronger)
Tribe:(earthclan, waterclan, forestclan, fireclan. (try to base off your pokemon type and color but you don't have to)
Bio:
Description: (mainly personality, and only SLIGHT color changes, like one part or fur color on one area)
Other:

Ok here are my people:

Name: Thornpelt
Species: houndoom
Tribe:fireclan
Bio: raised in fireclan he was a quick learner because he has a goal of being the leader of his clan. He works hard and is always up for adventure. His mentor is now the deputy of his clan and thornpelt still looks up to him for guidance.
Bio: he is a regular houndoom except he has a scar across right eye and is slightly larger. He is very kind as long as you don't attack him or his tribe.

Name: starwatcher
Species: Lucario
Tribe: leader of the wise six(he is the one the legend speaks of)
Bio: nothing is known about him since none have met him, it is said that he watches over the world by interpeting the stars and sends messages to medicine pokemon through dreams about disaster or harmony.
Description: it is said that he is silver where normal lucarios would be blue. He is wise and thoughtful, and believes even the most evil can be good again.
Other: I don't use him too much at beginning unless I need to send a message so I can say what it is.

Name: Shiluna (Moontail)
Species: (Shiny?) Ninetales
Tribe: Fireclan
Bio: She was originally a wanderer, and came across and was taken into Fireclan. She is disliked by most of the clan, but she tries to keep to herself so she isn't hurt.
Description: She has intricate black tribal markings all over her fur.
Other:

Name: Sharona (Leafclaw)
Species: Absol
Tribe: Forestclan
Bio: She was born into Forestclan and is their deputy. (if allowed)
Description: She has a white tip on her scythe, otherwise, shes a normal Absol.
Other:

Yeah everything is good on your part Sweet Silver, and yeah you an be deputy, it is first come first serve except leaders I will announce that when I start the rp.

Name:Aquaclaw
Species:(shiny?)lillipup
Tribe: waterclan
Bio: She was born and forgotten by her family. She was left right in the middle of the four lakes with nowhere to go. Was found and named by waterclan's deputy. Isn't really fitting in with other pups.
Description: Has one white paw(front right),and wears a bandana( if allowed). She is a little shy when first meeting people, but when starting to know them is really nice. She also has random suger rushes, and gets hyper alot.(suger rushes= more hyper then her hyper)

Your good celebu, but the thing with the bandana would show you are, as they say, a kittypet, aka a house cat. For that reason when that article is removed by battle or another symbolic way it is like a sign from godclan(like their god and who they worship) that they accept this person into the clan

I didn't say no but if you do have it you must lose it in some symbolic way, usually a fight like firestar's collar.

Name: Seth (Later given the name StealthClaw)
Species: Scyther
Clan: Rogue (later joins ForestClan.
Bio: Seth was tamed by humans, but hated the lazy lifestyle of being owned by people, so the moment he could, Seth left, and just ran until he could run no further. Now he just kind of roams. He heard of these "clan" Pokémon, so he roams in hopes of finding them.
Description: Seth has an innate ability of sense. He can tell a pidgy's foot touching the ground 100 yds away, and as for his looks, his horns are a sparkling blue, which is probably why he was so valued in the neighborhood.
Other: (idea:)Split the young'uns into two categories, "-kit" and "-paw" suffixes. Maybe 1-4 and 5-9? Just an idea, cause I read the first 2-and-a-half series of warriors +FireStar's Quest, so yeah.

You are approved and I have read the first 3 series, firestar's quest and bluestars quest. Ps the reason I will say no to the kits is because there is no way to really rp a kit, so a queen will give birth and that character(the mother/father of the kit, will decide when the kit will be a paw,
Pss I am going to be creating a bunch of npc characters and will post them when I start the rp thread so there will be a variety of other npc that you may mate with unless you and another member want to.

Yeah sure that's fine
So the only rps I am on now are yours, mine(both) and sunderingoftheworld (and if that begins to die I will quit)

I kind of need to have someone "find" Seth, and they need to be in ForestClan.

Name: Lilynight
Species: Persian
Tribe: WaterClan
Bio: Her mother, Greenvoice the Persian, was the best warrior of WaterClan, even though she was a normal type. Greenvoice met a young strong Furret leader from another clan, named Islandstream, and fell in love with him. Soon afterwards, though, Islandstar had disappeared from his clan, EarthClan, without reason. A few moons afterwards, Lilynight was birthed.

Lilynight was born with three siblings, Crookednose, Pawkit, and Legendear (I will not play as those three siblings, but I may mention them). Raised by only her mother and fellow clanmates (who treated her like dirt as she was only half-WaterClan), she learned some hard things early in life. One thing she learned was to be wary of males.

She fell madly in love with Lizardwing the Quagsire, who ended up turning on her and leaving her like her father did. She became very depressed and even suicidal, though then something came into her life that she wanted to love and protect. It was Aquaclaw.

When Lilynight found Aquaclaw, she took her in as her own daughter, nurturing and caring for her. She even calls her, "her pup". To say the least, she loves the Lillipup like she was her own.

Description: Lilynight acts very elegant and prissy, always fussing over a broken claw or mussed-up fur. She is very well-groomed because of this, and also very well-organized. She's also very stubborn, which isn't a very good thing, as she often starts up fights and battles with other clans. She's a brilliant warrior and hunter, though, and when she fights she gives it her all. She has even been known to lash out at her own clanmates sometimes when she gets worked up. When she does fight, she fights viciously and with no mercy, sometimes resulting badly. The only way to calm her down is if someone close to her stops her or gets in her way.

Lilynight is a reddish-orange colour with blonde stripes going down her spine and back of her head. She has hazel eyes and very short claws, though they are very sharp. She is very curvy and somewhat attractive.

Other: She acts like a mother to Aquaclaw (if Celebu allows it), falls in love with Starwatcher later on (if ShadowTheHoundoom allows it). She is also the deputy of WaterClan.

Last edited:
Lili I have to ask if you read the profile for starwatcher, he is like midnight the badger for this story. Also did you as celebu if you could incorporate his (or her) character into your profile. Please double check that and edit your post, I don't mean to sound rude but I know how you are and this profile just isn't like you. :(

Ok I rethought my ideas and I will allow a love intrest, with your approval, between starwatcher and lilynight, and please just have celebu give a ok on this thread to allow lilynight to mother her, again sorry if I sound rude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom