• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poketribe

Alright, I sent a message to Celebu asking if Aquaclaw and Lilynight can have a relationship, and I meant that Lilynight would fall in love with Starwatcher, but he doesn't have to love her back if he doesn't want to.

No actually originally it was a misread on my part hehe my bad, but no it is fine they can have a relationship, mabye a little rough at first due to his status. Oh and I sent a message to celebu to since it is my RP I thought it was kinda my responsibility to deal with those issues but thanks, any way I'm tired see ya

Ok then thanks celebu, ok lili you check out fine now, I am still writing some stuff down for this and I want a few more to join before I post. I am trying not to rush this one and have it organized, unlike my first rp.

Hmm ok well give me a little I am reorganizing and adding some NPC which anyone that wants to join can take over, I will put to thread up mabye by the end of next week.
Ps starclan for us will be called godclan, unless anyone has another idea I'm open to suggestions.

Hmm... it could be Moonclan, Cloudclan, Sunclan... the possibilities are endless.

Anyways, a mix between Warriors and Pokémon... I like it (I'm ready for the fifth book in the second series where they find the lake territory) I'll try to come up with a character, as my new Pokésona wears a black bowtie, and I'm not giving that up. I'll reserve, as a Purrloin, it'll probably be Leonardo's (my new Sona) brother, Murphy, but I don't know. I may change it from a Purrloin though.

Also, if I make a kittypet character, can he just randomly be in the forest when Forestclan is hunting? I think it would be rather amusing if Leonardo made cameo appearances every now and then. I'll sign up later, I'm typing my own RP now.

Back
Top Bottom