• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Meeting of the World! (a Hetalia Mafia)

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
I hate to do this, what with all the new Mafia games currently going, but it can't wait until after my trip.

Hetalia!
I want to make this game only last to my trip, because I don't know how the Wi-Fi will be when I am gone. I would like at least 6 players, but no more then 20 (if it gets that high). I have a list of characters you can chose from! Please pick a nation when you join!

Character List

Please refrain from using Historical Characters (Ex. Ancient Rome, Holy Roman Empire, Germania, etc.) or the extremely small one (Ex. Seychelles,
Wy, Seborga, etc.). I will love you, though, if you chose Sealand, he is allowed. I will randomize your nation if you want me to.

Standard Rules apply.
No Out-of-Thread communication.
48-hour 1st night, 24-nights and days afterward.
HAVE FUN!

I will thank you in advance for joining! And any Role-Playing is wonderful!

EDIT: You don't need any knowledge, the wiki link can give a minimal if needed.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I have a problem choosing between Ludwig or Alfred. People will probably assume Ludwig is mafia though.

I pick America

So, this is slow growing.

Zero Moment: France
Trixie: Random
Wargle: America
Deadfan22: Iceland
Mewtwo: N. Italy

Anyone else wanna/gonna join?

Oh, well, okay. I'm not really in the fandom any more, but I'll play South Italy.

8 is a good number. I'll leave this open for another 48-hours. I am going to go ahead and do roles for those joined, to get them out of the way. If anyone else joins, I'll fit them in.

Zero Moment: France
Trixie: Random
Wargle: America
Deadfan22: Iceland
Mewtwo: N. Italy
Artemis Fowl: Russia
Twilight Sparkle: S. Italy
OrngSumb: Greece

48-hours UP! I will have Roles and the Main thread up in a few minutes! Thanks for playing!

Back
Top Bottom