• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Night 2]

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
This is Realistic Pokemafia 2. All PMs have been sent out, so Night 0 has officially started as of this post. Here are some ground rules for the game:
  • Day phases and night phases will last APPROXIMATELY 48 hours. No guarantees.
  • You have an unlimited number of Abstains.
  • You may not quote anything from your Role PMs in this thread.
  • External communication between players is not allowed unless otherwise detailed in your role PM. On your honor.
  • All night actions not sent in will be randomized. Every player MUST send in a night action every single night, or notify me in advance if you will not be able to. If you do not send in a night action or a notification that you will not be able to do so for three nights (not necessarily consecutive), you will be disqualified and killed for inactivity.
  • You may choose not to post at all during the day if you want.
  • Whichever player has the most votes at the end of any day phase will be lynched. If there are more votes to Abstain than to lynch a player, then no player will be lynched. If there are no votes, no player will be lynched. If two players have the same number of votes, it will be randomized who dies.
  • If you did not recieve a role PM, or if you wish for me to send you another one, PM me.

If I have anything else in particular to add I will add it, and I will make a post about doing so in the thread. For now, however...

Nighttime has begun. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Night 0]

All night actions have not been received. You have 24 more hours because it is the first night. There will be no reminders or extensions on subsequent nights. Be warned.

Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Night 0]

As night turns to day, the Pokemon have a headcount and soon find out that they are all still alive, but some have taken hits, and one has taken quite a bit of damage.

Nobody died. You have 48 hours to discuss.

Also, two things:

Firstly:

Birdy said:
Everyone whose status (HP, stats or the like) changed, or anyone who performed a night action that required me to respond back to them, has been sent an analysis of how their night went. If you did not recieve one and you believe you should have then please ask me privately, although if you did not recieve a PM your status likely did not change.

Secondly, if you fail to send in a night action three times during this game, you will be killed.

Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Day 1]

why am I always targeted the first night

Anyways, so I know from reading the original Pokemafia that Fly and Miracle Eye are both inspecting moves, but I don't have either. Anyone else do? But then again, the moves could have changed in this version... Either way, we need a lead, and I don't have one...

I am mildly amused to note that I am entirely untouched, I even took particular precautions but nope. won't bother wifomy logicking based on lack of kills unless information show up, but in absence of that let's post rot13 of role posts, that isn't quotes right.

in the meantime, if everyone damaged might note what they took, and their defenses? also anybody who protected themselves from damage somehow. alao who healed, I guess. except anyone who used rest, I guess, but tell us that when you can!

well I used slack off n0 and unknow if notification if net no damage but eh.

also unexpect I exist a day or two of calendar time, I have complications.

I used double team (pikachu) so there's a chance someone did target me but it missed

I used Work Up (didn't want to attack yet), don't have an inspecting move, wasn't attacked.

For me at least it was a fairly boring night

Ugh, there are too many protection moves again aren't there.

I took no damage last night, and I'm reasonably sure no one targeted me at all.

I used Calm Mind last night, to up my spA and spD, but I still took a LOT of damage. Like, next move might kill me...

Endure, just in case. I took no damage, though, so that was a bit of a waste.

I used Substitute last night; took no damage except the 1/4 that Substitute cost, of course. Sub's still intact.

Back
Top Bottom