• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

you know who i am

My, my, I think I know who you are now. *stares down*

Well, I suppose I still have to welcome you in. First, I must tell you something about what you are about to see. It is an ancient secret known only by the inhabitants of The Cave of Dragonflies, and if you ever tell anyone, the universe could fall into ruin. You see, energy itself embodies itself in matter, which we have incidentally discovered can be maniuplated by the mind. Thus, any one person who has access to this alleged part of the brain too has access to the world around them. These people I am readying to introduce you to are the embodiment of this trait or skill, who have discovered this mysterious power and use it. Since their discovery of the power inside themselves, they have become withdrawn, spiteful even, so I ask you to take great care in associating yourself with them. One wrong move can put you in the ground ev'rmore, so it is of utmost importance that you show proper respect to these elders. I am counting on your integrity.

196.gif
<(Muthfckin sht im sick of society gag me with a spoon)
185.gif
<(whoa look at me im a mime haha whoa)
234.gif
<(oh what what do you want want ah girls and boys are bread)
068.gif
<(raaaaaaaaaaaaar)
141.gif
<(dont innerupp me swahg. do the harlem shake)
135.gif
<(im so tired. teenage mood swings ah)

You have been trusted with a great secret. Do not let us down, new member of our society.

I just entrusted you with a universal secret and--

*sigh* I thought I could trust you.

Eh. I'm kinda bored, really. And way to ignore someone that isn't me CX Q, if you've been in the Coughig Cupboard recently, you probably do know who he is.

Yes, I'm quite aware. But I never heard how any of that ended.

Hopefully not well. Blowing off top secrets is punishable by death, and I wouldn't want to do that to your friend. That's not to say I won't.

Back
Top Bottom