• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hydra Event (Mafia Universe)

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
Hey everyone, the folks at Mafia Universe are organizing a Hydra Event, a series of games involving special "hydra accounts" - essentially normal games of mafia, but every account in the game is shared by two people who can both post, act, and vote at any time. The games will probably be pretty active compared to a normal game here, especially since there are double the normal number of people in a game, but it should be a pretty fun experience with lots of people from different mafia sites. Each account is required to make 10 posts within a day phase, which can be anywhere from 12-120 hours depending on your preference. You can find some more details and sign up on the MU website here.

If anyone is interested in getting involved in a game starting December 16 that will have three people in each account, let me know! Eifie, qva, and I have made an account for that, but Eifie and I already signed up for a game, so we will definitely swap out if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in getting involved in a game starting December 16 that will have three people in each account, let me know! Eifie, qva, and I have made an account for that, but Eifie and I already signed up for a game, so we will definitely swap out if anyone's interested.

Yeah! This could be your chance to rep TCoDf under the name of the myth, the legend, the great Molzapart, or Unodostres,!!!

I’ll also probably be there too

And Panini!

Somewhat relatedly, Aquilla hosts team mafia games every so often where you have a team of 3-5 players who share a single slot, and a different team member subs into the game each day. The next one is November 25th which me and Keldeo don't have time for, but we would be super down to form a tcodf team next next time!!!

If we get 3 other tcoders, that means you only have to post in the thread for one out of every 5 game days (if our slot even lives that long), and you can talk to the rest of your team in the team chat whenever you want! And unlike hydra games, the game isn't higher-volume than usual since only one team member is playing at a time.

Back
Top Bottom