• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

Re: Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

The survivors discussed not only the authorship of the deed, but also Iris's careless attitude during the investigation. It was considered at best a reckless action against the better judgement of those she owes respect to, and at worst a suspicious and incriminatory action. Cynthia seemed to grow particularly inflamed about the veracity of the latter hypothesis, to the point that Iris started to accuse her of diverting excess attention into the issue in order to avert debate away from the prospect of her being the guilty party, which she mayhap was. Before long, their voices were the only ones crying out in the hall, and only so much later, they escalated from voices to a more physical confrontation, albeit indirectly.

"Out, Spiritomb. We shall put that cheeky young lady in her place."
"Come on, Druddigon! Let's make them stop with the fancy words!"

Once again, two Champions clashed, and yet once again, one would live and one would die. But who, this time? The townsfolk could only pick a god and pray.

A fight has broken out between Butterfree and Lilycolo!

Please read the following carefully in order to avoid a modkill. For the remainder of the Day phase, only Buttterfree and Lilycolo may participate in the Day discussion. Other players may only post "Go, Butterfree!" or "Go, Lilycolo!", which will be parsed as a lynch vote against the opposing player (ie, "Go, Butterfree!" is a vote for Lilycolo to be lynched, and vice-versa). Neither of Butterfree and Lilycolo may cast votes on players, although they can post as they'd like otherwise. Players other than Butterfree and Lilycolo can only post the specified commands -- posting anything else may be penalized with modkill.

48-hour time extension.

Wait, The Thing is a multi-use power now?

Oh, well. You have every possible reason to vote against me here; we're both innocent, I'm not useful anyway, and obviously I'm mighty suspicious. Bring it on; I will go gently into that good night.

Dazel, assuming you haven't used your power, use it tonight; Lilycolo, flip a coin, and if it's heads, target Dazel (otherwise, just don't use your power). That way ZM only has a 50% chance of picking the unprotected one of you. That's the best strategy I can think of here. (That's assuming Dazel's power can be redirected; if not, we may be screwed.)

This AGAIN? goddammit.

to be honest I was on the edge about being sure that you were innocent Butterfree but UGH I WOULD HAVE LIKED A CHOICE

Yeah I see no reason for his power being undistractable? It should work. Sounds like a good a plan as any to keep us alive one more night.

That is if you turn up innocent. But I guess that's the scenario to prepare for, since there's nothing to do otherwise if/when you die and turn up mafia.

Well, if I turned up mafia, that would mean you win!

(But I won't, because I'm not.)

The two Champions had not prepared as many Pokémon as they would have liked for the showdown, and so it was short and sweet, but no less savage. And indeed, that Hydreigon was one with no need whatsoever of preparations, and switching out for Garchomp did precious little to deter its rampage. And for that matter, so did any appreciation for human life, as the three heads of the beast worked in beautiful synchrony under the chants of the small crowd -- after all, with so many limbs to tear off, it helps to split the workload.

Still, as Cynthia's lifeforce was extinguished, so her Spiritomb, still out in the open, began to stir its ectoplasm and glow... And it seemed to react more strongly everytime a specific person moved.

Unfortunately, time ran short and it was impossible to determine what exactly Spiritomb was trying to convey -- but maybe its message could be deciphered first thing in the next morning. Or maybe the next motions of nighttime are exactly what it needs to make itself clear... or maybe not. Or perhaps, the whole light show was meaningless. Who could possibly know what was going through these 108 minds? Only time held the answers at that point.

Butterfree, the Cynthia, was lynched. She was innocent.

72 hours for night actions.

For the record, this one's about to end, but it might be a while before I can make all the arrangements that come with finishing a mafia game, so if this night takes a while to wrap up (as it's already taking), that'll be why.

A night that feels like many days ends with a tremendous earthquake. Buildings in the area were well-designed to withstand this kind of impact as the location is a hotbed of seismic activity, but somehow, the state-of-the-art lodgings where the commitee had been meeting were struck in full, crumbling far beyond the possibility of recovery. Drake's corpse was confirmed in the wreckage. The Champion who specializes in Dragon-type Pokémon has been missing since the event. Both of them.

But so the cliché goes, that if you haven't seen the villain's corpse, you can never truly believe that they're dead, no matter what extreme conditions they couldn't possibly have survived. And indeed, while leaving behind a post of extreme prestige may have had its setbacks, it was needed in order to fake death, and a fake death was all that the ring needed in order to continue spreading its corruption into Pokémon Leagues all around the world, having now just barely survived investigation.

With a different name and an ever concealed face, the trainer formerly known as Iris would grow up to become a legend in the seedy side of the Pokémon world.

-----

Zero Moment, the Drake, is dead. He was innocent.

Mafia wins!

Phew, that wasn't as delayed as I thought it might have been. Although this game's been rife with delays overall... Ech, I think I'm going to take a break from GMing now. Anyways, let's wrap this whole thing up.

Mafia quicktopic

[hide=VM]VISITOR MESSAGE - KOGA

You are KOGA. Your Pokémon of choice is VENOMOTH.

10shlds.png
23jsweq.png

"Fwahahahaha! I am Koga of the Elite Four. I live in the shadows -- a ninja! My intricate style will confound and destroy you! Confusion, sleep, poison... Prepare to be the victim of my sinister techniques!"

You are Innocent. You win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.

Your power is as follows:
-SLEEP POWDER: At nighttime, you can target a player to bring them the despair of poison and sleep techniques, leaving them helpless. A player who was targeted by Sleep Powder loses all of the powers from their role. Only one player can be affected by Sleep Powder at a time. The effects of Sleep Powder wear off if the afflicted player dies, or if you die.
I LIEK SQUIRTLES - SIEBOLD

You are SIEBOLD. Your Pokémon of choice is BARBARACLE.

1zwzvgp.png
x3fjg8.png

"I have a question I must pose to you. Do you think Pokémon battling can ever be worthy of being called an art? ... Fool! You silly, unseeing child! If all you seek in life is to fill your stomach with some tasteless matter, then why are there Chefs in this world? We labor tirelessly to make something wonderful that will disappear from sight as soon as it is enjoyed. That is the life of a Chef! That is the life of a Trainer!"

You are Innocent. You win when all scum players are dead, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.

-CONFIDE: Are the other Elites truly dedicating themselves to the ART??? You will find out even if you must chase them to the depths of the earth and rough them with your violent barnacle. Each night, you can target a player to discover the true art nature of the last action that they have performed in that night -- whether it was a killing, informative, healing, disruptive, voting, support or other kind of action, or even if it was some combiantion of categories.
ZEXION - AARON

You are AARON. Your Pokémon of choice is VESPIQUEN.

5eg6qh.png
30kddf7.png

"BEES" (actual legitimate game quote, I am a lawyer)

You are Mafia. You win when 50% of all living players are Mafia-aligned, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.

-ATTACK-DEFEND ORDER: Each night, you may target two players, the second of whom must be one of your fellow mafiosi (and cannot be yourself). You may kill the first target with BEES, and if you successfully do, the second target will survive a single given attempt against their life, including by lynch poll, with BEES. You can only use this power up to three times in the game, and only one mafioso can use their power in a given night.

You may communicate privately with Superbird(Shauntal), Lilypad(Iris), and Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone).
DAZEL - LANCE

You are LANCE. Your Pokémon of choice is DRAGONITE.

2zqfp60.png
2vt1ue9.png

"Fuck the police." (actual legitimate game quote, I am a lawyer)

-BARRIER: What the hell? Dragonite don't learn this! And yet, here we are -- some of yours doesn't even have enough levels to be fully evolved. And as if the Defense boost alone weren't enough, you cheated hard enough to change the move up, so now it's even foolproof to all-terrain vehicles. Once and only one in the game, if you would be killed during a Night phase, you are not killed, and instead, the player whose role power would directly cause your death is killed instead.
SUPERBIRD - SHAUNTAL

You are SHAUNTAL. Your Pokémon of choice is COFAGRIGUS.

kdpuz9.png
23sjknb.png

"'I can't believe there were two freaking mafia factions! What's it going to be next time, huh?' That's part of a novel I wrote. I absolutely love writing about the close bonds between the Trainers who come here and the Pokémon they train. Could I use you and your Pokémon as a subject?"

You are Mafia. You win when 50% of all living players are Mafia-aligned, regardless of whether you're alive yourself.

-MUMMY: Each night, you may target two players, the second of whom must not be someone you currently have the ability to communicate with privately. You may kill the first player you've targeted with curse shit, and if you successfully do, the second player you've targeted shall become your thrall! Well, kind of. You just gain private communications with them. Note that you alone will gain them -- your fellow mafiosi may not directly communicate with your thralls, although they may indirectly participate in the conversations. Only one mafioso can use their power in a given night.

You may communicate privately with Zexion(Aaron), Lilypad(Iris), and Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone).
DAR - GRIMSLEY

You are GRIMSLEY. Your Pokémon of choice is GUILLOTINE.

do8e9d.png
25gs6r9.png

"Whether or not you get to fight at full strength, whether or not luck smiles on you -- none of that matters. Only results matter."

You are Self-Aligned. You can only win as an effect of your role power, described below.

-GUILLOTINE: Gamble, gamble, gamble... It's awful, but you always seem to be doing it. Each night, you may bet on a player, or on no players. If the player you've bet on is lynched in the following Day (or if no player is lynched in the following Day and you have bet on no players), you will acquire one Guillotine Point. If you have three Guillotine Points at any time in the game, you will immediately win the game, and then exit it. You may win alongside the faction that goes on to win the remainder of the game.
ALTISSIMO - PHOEBE

You are PHOEBE. Your Pokémon of choice is MEGA SABLEYE.

1179t9w.png
2weh20i.png

"Come on! Just try and see if you can even inflict damage on my Pokémon!"

-POWER GEM: Each night, you may target a player to encase them in diamond. This overzealous measure will block all attacks aimed at them that night, but also tends to prevent them moving at all, and so, the player targeted by this action won't be able to carry out their own night action. Beware that this excessive protection won't end up stacking with anyone else's help, lest it turn around and spell out doom for the helped...
BUTTERFREE - CYNTHIA

You are CYNTHIA. Your Pokémon of choice is SPIRITOMB.

2hxvp1f.png
28qsxzk.png

"The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you."

-GRUDGE: Each night, you can target a player to sense their power. Whenever you die, Spiritomb will get to work on the powers of the last player you've targeted, revealing their role PM at the beginning of the next Day.
ZERO MOMENT - DRAKE

You are DRAKE. Your Pokémon of choice is SALAMENCE.

103a1de.png
a5f1g9.png

"Yes, what a trainer needs is a true and virtuous heart. It is through their contact with trainers that Pokémon learn right from wrong. The influence of their Trainers' good hearts help them grow strong!"

-MOXIE: To understand and be understood by your Pokémon, you must do battle... Or at least, watch somebody else do it. The first time an innocent player dies in the game, this power will be replaced by all those which the player had held, reflavored accordingly.
DARKAURA - MALVA

You are MALVA. Your Pokémon of choice is PYROAR.

15of8ew.png
11vgp7d.png

"Oh, I can't tell you how happy I am to meet you again... I feel like my heart might burst into flames. I'm burning up with my hatred for you, runt!"

-NOBLE ROAR: Twice and only twice in the game, during a given Day phase, you may utilize your vast connections and showmanship, not for good or anything, but just to make two people you hate fight each other. By sending the game host (me) an activation PM, you may designate two players: for the remainder of the current Day phase, only the two players may talk in the discussion thread, and the remaining players can only post to cast votes on one of the two talking players, who in turn cannot cast any votes themselves. Note that using this power will always reset the time counter of the Day phase.
NEGREK - BLUE

You are BLUE. Your Pokémon of choice is PIDGEOT.

259cpbn.png
rcm16g.png

"Smell ya later!"

Your powers are as follows:
-SUPREME SMUGNESS: Even if you got somewhat better across the ages, you were never exactly pleasant to be around, and if somebody starts giving you trouble over what the other dumbasses in the Elite Fours out there have been doing since you left, they're getting an earful. And of course, that'll just cause more trouble. As a result, if a given Day poll includes at least one vote cast against you, then you, and no other players, will be lynched at the end of that Day, regardless of the actual results of the running poll.
-SKY ATTACK: But of course, since you're the top trainer in all Kanto (totally), you've always got something up your now long sleeves in case things go south. If you are lynched, you may, during any subsequent Day or Night, target up to one of the players who cast a vote on you the Day you were lynched, and if you do, that player will be killed. That'll show them to mess with Blue fucking Oak.
DRAGON - DRASNA

You are DRASNA. Your Pokémon of choice is ALTARIA.

oupr9v.png
119134l.png

"Ah, my word, wouldn't this go wonderfully with your look? Do try it!"

-COTTON GUARD: Each night, you may target a player to stuff them full of fluff. This overzealous measure will block all attacks aimed at them that night, but also tends to prevent them moving at all, and so, the player targeted by this action won't be able to carry out their own night action. Beware that this excessive protection won't end up stacking with anyone else's help, lest it turn around and spell out doom for the helped...
LILYPAD - IRIS

You are IRIS. Your Pokémon of choice is HAXORUS.

10dh27d.png
69f81d.png

"Know what? I really look forward to having serious battles with strong trainers!"

-EARTHQUAKE: You haven't had many chances to let Haxorus really let it rip lately, but these people might just get you a good chance to show its full power! Each Night, you may target and kill a player, and if you successfully do so, no players can be protected against nightkills during the next Night as the aftershocks pound in. Only one mafioso can use their power in a given night.

You may communicate privately with Zexion(Aaron), Superbird(Shauntal), and Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone).
GEVAISA - GLACIA

You are GLACIA. Your Pokémon of choice is FROSLASS.

2cdg9q9.png
2958ttv.png

"I've traveled from afar to Hoenn so that I may hone my Ice-type moves. But all I have seen are challenges by weak Trainers and their Pokémon. I wonder what you will show me."

Your powers are as follows:
-BLIZZARD: If you are lynched, you have an icy-cold move prepared for the occasion, when everyone has gathered... It will cover them all in frost, such that, in the Night after your lynching, no players will die.
-PERISH SONG: To keep things a little more interesting, you and your Pokémon have already begun to melt, and it will go on unless things heat up... In the second Day phase in which Town abstains from lynching, you will be lynched instead.
KRATOS AURION - STEVEN STONE

You are STEVEN STONE. Your Pokémon of choice is -- wait for it -- CARBINK.

2lw9hs5.png
mhxfzs.png

"[some spiel about rocks]"

-DAZZLING GLEAM: Each night, you may target a player with the full shimmering power of your pet rock, killing them. If you successfully carry out this kill, the afterglow will shield yourself and your allies from peering eyes, and thus, any information-gathering role that attempts to gather information on a mafia-aligned player in the next Night will not be able to gather any information that Night. Only one mafioso can use their power in a given night.

You may communicate privately with Zexion(Aaron), Superbird(Shauntal), and Lilypad(Iris).
WARGLE - LUCIAN

You are LUCIAN. Your Pokémon of choice is GALLADE.

ih8tnr.png
oejjt.png

"You're here to read, too? Books are wonderful things. The thoughts of people written in books stretch beyond time and space. I was just reading..." [player character snoring noises]

-MEDITATE: So that you may deal with all situations without panicking, you are usually reading a book. The books you've been reading since your Gallade has started joining you at nighttime, those are ever so interesting... Some of them will tell a tale of three people from the Elite Four, one of whom has definitely been conspiring against the others! But the mystery of who the true culprit is, that is left as an exercise to the reader. At other times, you will be reading a book covering only a single specific person, and it will go lengths to show you the truth of their innocence. Moreover... If a challenger approaches, then you must end your reading at the dramatically proper timing -- therefore, if you are targeted by any night actions, you will not be able to read your book and obtain the information therein.
[/hide]

=NIGHT ZERO=
Dragon(Drasna) did not send an action.
Altissimo(Phoebe) used POWER GEM at Wargle(Lucian). Wargle(Lucian) is protected and blocked.
VM(Koga) did not send an action.
Dar(Grimsley) used GUILLOTINE, betting on no lynch.
Butterfree(Cynthia) used GRUDGE at Negrek(Blue). Butterfree(Cynthia) will reveal Negrek(Blue)'s role PM if killed.
Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone) used DAZZLING GLEAM. DarkAura(Malva) is bleeding.
ILS(Siebold) used CONFIDE at Dazel(Lance).
Wargle(Lucian) does not activate MEDITATE, due to being targeted by Altissimo(Phoebe).
END OF NIGHT: DarkAura(Malva) is dead. Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone)'s kill succeeded, and thus, no information will be gathered on the mafia team this night. Zero Moment(Drake)'s MOXIE activates, and thus, he inherits DarkAura(Malva)'s power. ILS(Siebold) discovers that Dazel(Lance) did not act this Night.

=DAY ONE=
No one is lynched.
Dar gains a point.

=NIGHT ONE=
Dragon(Drasna) did not send an action.
Altissimo(Phoebe) did not send an action.
VM(Koga) did not send an action.
Dar(Grimsley) used GUILLOTINE, betting on no lynch.
Butterfree(Cynthia) used GRUDGE at Negrek(Blue). Butterfree(Cynthia) will reveal Negrek(Blue)'s role PM if killed.
Lilypad(Iris) used EARTHQUAKE. Gevaisa(Glacia) is bleeding.
ILS(Siebold) used CONFIDE at Iris(Lilypad).
Wargle(Lucian)'s MEDITATE activates.
END OF NIGHT: Gevaisa(Glacia) is dead. Lilypad(Iris)'s kill succeeded, and thus, protective roles will fail to protect players in the next Night. Wargle(Lucian)'s MEDITATE reveals that ILS(Siebold) is innocent. ILS(Siebold) discovers that the last power used by Lilypad(Iris) this night was a Disruptive one.

=DAY TWO=
No one is lynched.
Dar gains a point.

=NIGHT TWO=
Lilypad(Iris)'s EARTHQUAKE is in effect. No players will be protected this night.
Dragon(Drasna) used COTTON GUARD at Butterfree(Cynthia). Butterfree(Cynthia) is blocked, but not protected due to Earthquake.
Altissimo(Phoebe) used POWER GEM at VM(Koga). VM(Koga) is blocked, but not protected due to Earthquake.
VM(Koga) did not send in an action.
Dar(Grimsley) did not send in an action.
Butterfree(Cynthia) could not use GRUDGE at Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone) due to COTTON GUARD.
Superbird(Shauntal) used MUMMY. ILS(Siebold) is bleeding.
ILS(Siebold) used CONFIDE at Negrek(Blue).
END OF NIGHT: ILS(Siebold) is dead. Superbird(Shauntal)'s kill succeeded, and thus, he has targeted and may converse with Altissimo(Phoebe). Wargle's MEDITATE reveals that at least one of Dazel(Lance), Lilycolo(Iris), and Superbird(Shauntal) is mafia. ILS(Siebold) discovers that Negrek(Blue) did not act this night.

=DAY THREE=
Zero Moment(Drake) uses NOBLE ROAR through MOXIE. Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone) and Lilypad(Iris) are now doing The Thing.
Kratos Aurion(Steven Stone) is lynched.

=NIGHT THREE=
Dragon(Drasna) used COTTON GUARD at Superbird(Shauntal). Superbird(Shauntal) is protected and blocked.
Altissimo(Phoebe) used POWER GEM at Superbird(Shauntal). Superbird(Shauntal) is protected and blocked.
A healer clash occours. Superbird(Shauntal) is bleeding.
VM(Koga) did not send in a night action.
Dar(Grimsley) did not send in a night action.
Butterfree(Cynthia) did not send in a night action.
Zexion(Aaron) used ATTACK-DEFEND ORDER. Negrek(Blue) is bleeding.
END OF NIGHT: Superbird(Shauntal) and Negrek(Blue) are dead. Zexion(Aaron)'s kill succeeded, and thus, he has targeted Lilypad(Iris) and granted her one-shot death immunity. Wargle(Lucian)'s MEDITATE reveals that Altissimo(Phoebe) is innocent.

=DAY FOUR=
Zexion(Aaron) is lynched.

=NIGHT FIVE=
Dragon(Drasna) used COTTON GUARD at Dazel(Lance). Dazel(Lance) is protected and blocked.
Altissimo(Phoebe) used POWER GEM at Wargle(Lucian). Wargle(Lucian) is protected and blocked.
VM(Koga) used SLEEP POWER at Wargle(Lucian). Wargle(Lucian) can no longer use MEDITATE.
Butterfree(Cynthia) used GRUDGE at Wargle(Lucian). Butterfree(Cynthia) will reveal Wargle(Lucian)'s role PM if killed.
Lilypad(Iris) used EARTHQUAKE, but Wargle(Lucian) was protected by POWER GEM.
Wargle(Lucian)'s MEDITATE fails for just about every single reason ever.

=DAY FIVE=
Wargle(Lucian) is lynched.

=NIGHT SIX=
Altissimo(Phoebe) used POWER GEM at Dragon(Drasna). She is protected and blocked.
Dragon(Drasna) cannot COTTON GUARD Dazel(Lance) due to being blocked by POWER GEM.
VM(Koga) did not send in a night action.
Butterfree(Cynthia) used GRUDGE at VM(Koga). Butterfree(Cynthia) will reveal VM(Koga)'s role PM if killed.
Lilypad(Iris) used EARTHQUAKE. Altissimo(Phoebe) is bleeding.
END OF NIGHT: Altissimo(Phoebe) is dead. Lilypad(Iris)'s kill succeeded, and thus, protective roles will fail to protect players in the next Night.

=DAY SIX=
Dar(Grimsley) is lynched.

=NIGHT SEVEN=
Lilypad(Iris)'s EARTHQUAKE is in effect. No players will be protected this night.
Dragon(Drasna) used COTTON GUARD at Dazel(Lance). He is blocked, but not protected, due to EARTHQUAKE.
VM(Koga) used SLEEP POWER at Dragon(Drasna). Dragon(Drasna) can no longer use COTTON GUARD.
Butterfree(Cynthia) used GRUDGE at Lilycolo(Iris). Butterfree(Cynthia) will reveal Lilycolo(Iris)'s role PM if killed.
Lilypad(Iris) did not send in a night action.

=DAY SEVEN=
VM(Koga) is lynched.
Dragon(Drasna) can now use COTTON GUARD again.

=NIGHT EIGHT=
Dragon(Drasna) used COTTON GUARD at Butterfree(Cynthia). She is protected and blocked.
Cynthia(Butterfree) did not send in a night action.
Lilypad(Iris) used EARTHQUAKE. Dragon(Drasna) is bleeding.
END OF NIGHT: Dragon(Drasna) is dead. Lilypad(Iris)'s kill succeeded, and thus, protective roles will fail to protect players in the next Night.

Zero Moment(Drake) uses NOBLE ROAR through MOXIE. Lilycolo(Iris) and Butterfree(Cynthia) are now doing The Thing.
Butterfree(Cynthia) is lynched.

Lilypad(Iris) used EARTHQUAKE. Zero Moment(Drake) is bleeding.
END OF NIGHT: Zero Moment(Drake) is dead. The mafia faction now composes 50% of the living players, and thus, wins.

And of course, since this has definitely been a game that left many questions, I'll be answering any that come up now.

well shIT that went in a completely different direction than expected... I'm glad me and Alti got a point for the town by assassinating Superbird, at least. nice

(also MF, your role PMs are A+ omg)

I've never won a game as mafia before. :) Well done seeing us through to the end, Lilycolo!

As for the rest of you... eh, you kind of talked on some days, sometimes, so you get only mild fatherly disappointment. B+, be more entertaining next time. (Seriously, though, that was close! Aside from the fact that you all got hilariously tripped up by Wargle's assumption, good game, well played!)

And thanks for GMing, MF! It was an experience, that's for sure. Take all the breaks you need, but I think I may come back and try another some time. Even though I still kinda dislike The Thing. More than happy to overlook it for another fun game!

WHAT. Wargle, this is all your fault. >:(

Wargle, you bastard. I'll see you hung for your crimes. Again.

I told you what I had :c I didn't know I would be bad :c

*cries*

>"Some of them will tell a tale of three people from the Elite Four, one of whom has definitely been conspiring against the others!"
>Gives tale with two Mafia

Wow, MF, you're fucked up.

One of them was definitely conspiring against the others!

gg mafia. Didn't really get to do much myself, but it was fun to see The Thing return, anyway.

Jesus, I got the Thinged twice! More than enough for a while.

Thanks so much wargle BTW :D

Good game everybody! It was super entertaining. Especially when my forgetfulness started to make everybody start pointing fingers at each other, that was amazing!

Question: why was my action not a combo of killing and disruptive when shown to ILS?

:C there was only supposed to be one mafia :cccc I ruined it D:

Back
Top Bottom