• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

Dannichu

Tragically unbeyachted.
Hello there :)

Welcome to my art thread!
For those of you who haven't been here before, here's what to expect:

danniart1.png

danniart2.png

I'll probably be back later to picspam with some of my old stuff that I was quite fond of. X3

Last edited:
w00t! The return!

To be honest, this forum wouldn't even be The TCoD Art Forum if Danni didn't have a thread here. :]

The Zelos is win. WIN.

Seriously Danni why do you have to rule at everything. :[ The opening post is super cute. :3

Ahaha, Dannichu. You brought it back!

I agree with Spaekle, it just wouldn't be the same without your Random Scribblings! Ah, welcome back. :D

What no Frannyvee aaaah. ;; I need to lie down for a while. Or at least get something Metroid-related. (hint hint :D)

I made a new photobucket account because my old one had just under a thousand images, which made finding a single thing I'd uploaded pretty impossible.

(I wouldn't ask about the name of my new one)

Frannyvee for the lovely Walker:

img246.jpg

MayaMaureen (inspired by the same conversation as Mhalsy's EdgeyAngel. With a mini Bohemian-Pearly I forgot to colour:

img418.jpg

And a two quick doodles inspired by songs from Les Miserables (the most depessing (who'd've thought?) musical ever); I Dreamed a Dream, which is the best Angst!Gelphie song ever (except maybe the Titanic theme) if you ignore the masculine pronouns, and Do You Hear the People Sing?, which is just fun to boom along to.

I do actually have that Popular shirt :3

img416.jpg

Look! Attempts at hands!

Ohhhhhh, MayaMaureen is so awesome and unlike EdgeyAngel it actually WORKS because she's actually crazy, where as Edgeworth... is not like Angel. Man that is so awesome I want to draw more crossovery stuff now and little Pearl in the corner is so cute and man, that is just so awesome. And now I'm overusing the word awesome, but that is ok.

...Actually no, it really isn't, I need to expand my vocabulary.

You already know this, but I LOVE the other picture, too. Glinda is awesomely (uh oh, there I go again) angsty, and it's actually serious, congratulations on drawing something serious~ (I'm horrible. 8D) But really I do love it. And then it contrasts so nicely with you being all ":D" with your popular shirt and all.

Yeah this is all amazing. <3

I have nothing to say because all I usually say is repetition of the same few syllables. 8D

I still love that Franvee though.

Yays, the Frannyvee be back. :3
Also, I find it amusing that you can make lyrics describing such a potentially gruesome scene and put them next to you in a not gruesome pose.

Dannishoe. x3 Brilliant Danni, brilliant.

Aw, just when you got 10 000+ pageviews D: But still.

Hee, I giggled at Pearly there. Mooo~ But also yes Maya!Maureen's left hand (our right) came out really well; hands are to be despised for their awkwardness but that one looks just right, looking as it should but still with the soft Dannichu-ness of it. Same with the hands on you (well, obviously they have Dannichu-ness, but I hope you know what I mean).

Glinda's great (in an angsty way) and I love the shading, especially on her shoulders and neck. You look... very happy. xD

I just noticed that all the people in your last post have their eyes closed O_o (well, except Frannyvee there, but given that hair I'm not sure if she's a person or Pokemon or what).

Oh wow it's so great to be posting again~

Aw, just when you got 10 000+ pageviews D: But still.

Hee, I giggled at Pearly there. Mooo~ But also yes Maya!Maureen's left hand (our right) came out really well; hands are to be despised for their awkwardness but that one looks just right, looking as it should but still with the soft Dannichu-ness of it. Same with the hands on you (well, obviously they have Dannichu-ness, but I hope you know what I mean).

Glinda's great (in an angsty way) and I love the shading, especially on her shoulders and neck. You look... very happy. xD

I just noticed that all the people in your last post have their eyes closed O_o (well, except Frannyvee there, but given that hair I'm not sure if she's a person or Pokemon or what).

Oh wow it's so great to be posting again~

Youchangedyournameohmybraincannotcope~

Ten thousand pageviews... oh, sob~

That aside; hi! :D

D'aww, thank you. I've been trying to force myself to draw hands more recently, so expect the next few pages to be filled with people with slighty crappy hands (while I'm happy with how they came out on the one of me, my hands are nowhere near that big. My hands are stupidly tiny ;;) and, with any luck, more decent hands thereafter. I can dream.

Haha, you're right. I guess I draw people in joy (and, uh, angst) too often.

DANNI!!! :D

SHADOW SERENITY!!! :D

...I feel that's too long to hold the same impact, but still. :3

And thank you very, very much to everyone else, too~ <3

Zelos doesn't need your help to look like a woman. Anyone else... maybe. Not Zelos. ;D

And what do you have against French martyrs? You are too happy to be singing about fields running red with blood! You horrible, violent, bloodthirsty beast!

Listen to this and tell me you wouldn't sing along to the martyrs line. If not, imagine a rabid 18-year-old sitting in her pjs singing delightedly along to it.
(Also; is it me, or are the opening bars exactly the same as Robbie Williams' Angels?)

In other news - art!

More RENT/Phoenix Wright because clearly I don't cross things over enough.

Mark Gumshoe! Isn't he cute?

img419.jpg

And a Wicked WiP that's looking quite decent thus far, but I have no idea what I'm going to do with the BG; Galinda should have her hand resting on something, but I'm not sure what.

Uuh, about Galinda's expression... I was going for "I'm going to use you as my sorcery subject now", which is why Elphie's a little terrified because Galinda has a knack for making things explode, but it looks a little too "I'm so going to rape you.".

img420.jpg

Back
Top Bottom