• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

LET'S PLAY SUIKODEN; FUCK YEAH GS4

Re: LET'S PLAY GENSOU SUIKODEN I & II

Yeah, that is a lot of bocchans, huh! BOCCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

And I already had this update ready, and I nearly have the next one, too! Eee!

LAST TIME: Fucking dwarves! It's a bit of a change from FUCKING ELVES but not by much.

END OF THIS ARC o/~

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 33 + Templeton, Kuromimi, Sylvina, Stallion, Humphrey, Kwanda, Fu Su Lu, Gon = 41 / 108
- WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING: 3 total
- Game Overs: 1 total
- BOCCHAAA~~~N: Gremio: 51.5 + 3 = 54.5, Pahn: 8, Cleo: 14, other: 4, total: 80.5
- TALENTED MILITARY SURGEON: Mathiu: 2, everyone else: 2, 4 total
- Bathrooms: 0

NEXT TIME: Flik has a dead girlfriend, did you know? I didn't think so. Also, his girlfriend is dead. In case you were wondering. And -- she's dead, you know!

Flik has a dead girlfriend. Who would have thought.

ALSO
CUE
THEME
MUSIC

Last edited:

I think you may need to start a "SEE THE POWER" count, too.
"SEE THE POWER OF SCIENCE"
"SEE THE POWER OF OUR FIRE WIND CANNON"
"SEE THE POWER OF THE BLACK RUNE THAT LADY WINDY HAS GIVEN ME!"

Yep. :D

AWWWWWW YEAH
THHIS IS BACK
I missed this awesomeness.

And now I want this game.

I'd totally count the SEE THE POWER OF ... but I think that update's just a fluke. Well, ignoring Luc's tendency to yell WIND RUNE, SHOW YOUR POWER ... at any provocation whatsoever. Also, you'll probably be able to count manually.

Eee! Just as an fyi, if I end up forgetting about this for a while again, if you post again I'll probably then pick it back up. I don't think that's likely to happen again while playing I, but I wouldn't be surprised if, say, I get bored in Two River. Also, I'm pretty sure I've provided download links. Better yet, if you have a PSP or PS3, buy it off Playstation Network! It's $6.

Oh, while I don't usually expect you guys to actually check what the bgm is most of the time (though I think you totally should look up Touching Theme, Theme of Tension ~ Impact Version, and Main Theme Arrange ~ Ensemble Version), you should totally youtube Theme of the Advancing Army. This series has great music! And that's one of the three tracks for this game I really want to stress looking up.

LAST TIME: THE FUCKING FOREST ARC ENDED. GODS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THAT. Also, genocide is forgiveable as long as the person was slightly mind controlled.

PART 14 \o/ ALSO GETTING BORED OF DEPRECATING ALT-TEXT-RELATED COMMENTS

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 41 + Apple + Flik = 43 / 108
- BOCCHAAA~~~N: Gremio: 54.5 + 11 = 65.5, Pahn: 8, Cleo: 14, other: 4, total: 91.5

NEXT TIME: Gotta find out what's up with Kunan province! That being the one Milich is in.

Last edited:

It's funny because it's Apple.

LAST TIME: Flik get! Viktor has a bad feeling about this. There's random magic fog around Scarleticia ...

PART FIFTEEN GO GO GO

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 43 + Hellion + Chapman + Jeane + Mina + Lotte + Lorelai + Gen + Kamandol = 51 / 108
- BOCCHAAA~~~N: Gremio: 65.5 + 2 = 67.5, Pahn: 8, Cleo: 14, other: 4, total: 93.5

NEXT TIME: Gotta get Liukan out! It's not like anything bad could happen on the way, right? ... And why is bocchan taking all of Gremio's stuff?

Last edited:

I just love the idea of Milich landing on a dragon with that particular theme playing. THREATENING FLAMBOYANT MAN LANDS ON A MASSIVE DRAGON PLAYING ...relatively light and unthreatening music. Whoops.

Those nameless urns are so annoying. I must have had about 20 of them. They're a massive pain just to have to sift through and discard. 8|

It does play the first bar or two of Theme of Tension ~ Impact Version! So it's like INTIMIDATING MUSIC and as soon as it'd be less intimidating, CUE THEME OF NARCISSISM

LAST TIME: SUP MILICH NICE DAY ISN'T IT

PART SIXTEEN SOB

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 51 + Kimberly + Tesla + Liukan - Gremio = 53.5 / 108
- BOCCHAAA~~~N: Gremio: 67.5 + 8 = 75.5, Pahn: 8, Cleo: 14, other: 4, total: 101.5

NEXT TIME: . . .
why did I do this update right before bed.

Last edited:

On one hand, MAN-EATING SPORES HAHAHAHAHAHA, on the other, oh, Gremio *sad face*.

when i got to "previously he was a walrus" mom shouted up wanting to know what that noise was
(it was me)

this lp is best lp i want to vote it as best
ever

I kind of like how this game flips between ridiculous and I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS ;~~~;

Thank you, Clover!

PAGE TWO JOINED THE ENTOURAGE

LAST TIME: ROCKS FALL GREMIO DIES and I am filled with the sads

PART 17 OF 27 \o/

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 53.5 + Milich + Esmeralda + Ivanov + Kasios + Kasumi = 58.5 / 108
- BOCCHAAA~~~N: Gremio: 75.5, Pahn: 8, Cleo: 14, other: 4, total: 101.5

NEXT TIME: Flik has a plan. It's even a pretty good plan, despite everything.

Last edited:

[BGM: Tense March, and the sound of me expecting to swear profusely]
teo.gif
: "My killer blade..." '... is named Cheesecake, in honour of my dear friend Georg.'

To Flik (and Tengaar and Hix), I suppose this would mean that he's... proclaimed his undying love to an item of food?

I've been reading this for a while now, and I must say it is awesome. And Gremio ;~~~;. By the way, is there a story arc that Gremio lives?

To Flik (and Tengaar and Hix), I suppose this would mean that he's... proclaimed his undying love to an item of food?
And to Mathias! ... Though Mathias isn't canonly from the Warrior's Village. He's clearly from Scarlet Moon, though, and he named his sword Isabel and he will dispose of the loathsome corpses of whoever dares insult Lady Isabel into the nearest body of water. I really doubt Teo's from there, though.
I've been reading this for a while now, and I must say it is awesome. And Gremio ;~~~;. By the way, is there a story arc that Gremio lives?
Thank you! I do appreciate comments.

Gremio dies. Gremio always dies. There is nothing you can do about Gremio dying. But let's just say there's a reason I'm still keeping the bocchan tally at the bottom of every post.

LAST TIME: GTFO TEO

PART 18 \o/ OF 27

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 58.5 + Sarah + Georges + Lester + Blackman + Ledon + Kessler + Ronnie Bell + Kage + Mose + Kun To + Melodye + Anji + Kanak + Leonardo + Alen + Grenseal = 74.5 / 108

NEXT TIME: ... SUDDENLY, SPARKLEPIRES.

Last edited:

LAST TIME: Rocks fall, Teo dies.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL BY NOW, YES?

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 74.5 + Kirke + Moose + Eikei + Marco + Jabba + Qlon + Quincy = 81.5 / 108

NEXT TIME: QLON. NO, THE OTHER ONE. ... NO, NOT THE MONK, THE TEMPLE. SHEESH. WILL THE REAL QLON PLEASE STAND UP? Also, snarky talking swords, time travel, arson, and random backstory.

Last edited:

So Qlon feels good in Penis Castle?

I remember there was this guy (or was it a girl?) that you could recruit once you hit 80 Stars that was mentioned earlier on this page.
Or was that Qlon/Quincy?

EDIT: Yeah, it was Quincy.

You should've made a stat for how many assholes you've encountered. Then again, that number would be in the hundreds already.

You should've made a stat for how many assholes you've encountered. Then again, that number would be in the hundreds already.
It'd be easier to tally people who aren't assholes. So far my list is 'Cleo'. ... Actually, wait, in the Gremio short story, Cleo has a lot of words to use for Gremio after Tir gets kidnapped, and this is while Gremio is pretty thoroughly beaten up and also like infinite TT____TT because he has failed his bocchan. Also I think he's a self-hating teenager at that point in the timeline too. So er. Non-assholes: ... yeah I don't know of any.
So Qlon feels good in Penis Castle?

I remember there was this guy (or was it a girl?) that you could recruit once you hit 80 Stars that was mentioned earlier on this page.
Or was that Qlon/Quincy?

EDIT: Yeah, it was Quincy.
Qlon's goal in life is to say the name of the castle. That is the sum total of his expectations. Penis.

Yeah, I got her already. As it turns out, Gremio doesn't count while dead.

LAST TIME: The beginning of the other arc I hate! Except I hate Lorimar arc because it's got Neclord in it, while I hate Great Forest arc because it's long and boring.

A LINK, A LINK, A SWORD FOR A LINK

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 81.5 + Morgan + Zen + Fukien + Hugo = 85.5 / 108

NEXT TIME: I'M GOING TO BEAT UP VAMPIRES FOR HALLOWEEN

Last edited:

Happy Halloween!

LAST TIME: ROCKS FALL, TED'S VILLAGE DIES. The introduction of a guy named Yuber! Viktor gets a sword! ... Viktor's sword is smarter than he is!

ROCKS FALL VAMPIRES DIE

STATS:
- STARS RECRUITED: 85.5 + Window + Hix + Tengaar = 88.5 / 108

NEXT TIME: IDK MY BFF DRAGON KNIGHTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom