• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Serebii.net reports PMD 3 details

Shinx...

8D

I wonder who else will be the starters? And I wonder what the plot will be like? Hm...

For the record, Phanpy and Vulpix would / will be amazing as starters.

Which was just the thing I stated above.

FUN FACT: Since you seem to like Aerith I'd like to mention that Screwattack put her death in their "Top Ten OMGWTF?! moments in video games" list as number 3.

The first details appear to have trickled out on a Japanese forum from CoroCoro for the upcoming Dungeon game. Very few details are known so far, but it is said that it includes five new starters in addition to those before. These starters are; Phanpy, Eevee, Riolu, Shinx & Vulpix. The title of the game appears to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky. This data is not 100% confirmed as of yet but scans are expected over the next day or two so keep your eye here for it as soon as we get it.

Eevee and Vulpix are the most awesomesauce thing added to PMD!

I am a big fan of PMD :)

I hope to have a Team of Espeon, Ninetales and Lapras

Eevee and Vulpix are the most awesomesauce thing added to PMD!

I am a big fan of PMD :)

I hope to have a Team of Espeon, Ninetales and Lapras

Which I bet you'll have to beat the game if you want to happen.
And you forgot Riolu by the way, that's also awesomesauce.

Now, this...looks awesome.

You should be able to have a gible as a starter. SNIFF.

Like their choice of starters.

UNTRUE.

You didn't say anything about Phanpy. :grin:

EDIT: From the cellphone pics the game looks like it's just going to be a third installment in the Explorers of Time / Darkness.

The sky had nothing to do with the story of Time/Darkness I believe, so I find your statements invalid, but hell, we never know. :l

Vulpix and Eevee as starters officially makes the game epic win.

quoted for truth. the starters themselves make the game the best instalment of the PMD franchise

now i need to decide what eeveelution to give myself, hmm, jolteon yeah! ^_^

this game is going to be the awesomest sauce there is!!

!! Finally a MD game I can get into. The first one wasn't my cup of tea...especially the starters but the starters of this one just makes the thing the best MD game so far.

!! Finally a MD game I can get into. The first one wasn't my cup of tea...especially the starters but the starters of this one just makes the thing the best MD game so far.

Quoted for massive truth, hell, Riolu alone makes enough reason to buy this game!

Back
Top Bottom