• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Flareon

• Umbreon

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Glaceon

• I love them all!

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • They all suck.

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
i need help how do i get pics on here i have made loads of cool pokemon and pokeeggs so some 1 help me out and i cnan make u a custom pokemonn :D

I like them all (never used the two new ones, really, though), but Umbreon, overused as she is, has always been one of my all-time favourites :3

I've always judged you were a male, so you won't find the following BOOORING:

espeon_girl.jpg

I'm male, and I find that 'BOOORING'.

Gah, you're asking me to choose? ;_;

Okay, here we go...

Espeon--Psychic cat? Made of win. Its attacks are powerful and useful, I love its appearance, and the ones I've had have been very valuable to me in battle.

Umbreon--Also made of win. The markings are awesome, cool attacks, and definitely a Pokemon I want on my side throughout the games.

Flareon--It's fiery, so it automatically gets a high spot on the list. I haven't actually had one before, so I wouldn't know much about it.

Jolteon--Haven't used one, but Electric types are epic.

Vaporeon--Water types tend to come in incredibly handy for me, so I obviously like Vaporeon.

Glaceon--Never had one, but seems good to me.

Leafeon--See Glaceon.

Hmm... after a lot of thought, I think Espeon is my favorite. <33

OMG I can't choose!

It would be Espeon because it's psychic and looks good, but since I realized how good dark Pokemon were I like Umbreon just as much.

Flareon was my favourite from the frst generation and I'm starting to like it more.

Eevee itself is really cute as well.

I guess with me it's

Espeon=Umbreon>Flareon>Eevee>Jolteon>Vaporeon>Glaceon>Leafeon

I voted for Espeon

I don't really like Dark as a type, I just think Umbreon looks cool. And which is YOUR favorite Eeveelution, Castform? Unless... Wait, are you the person who voted "They all suck"?!?

Lol, that was me!!! Sorry, I never liked any of them that much... 'til now. For some reason I really like Umbreon all of a sudden.

All. Glaceon and Leafeon are just cute, with Umbreon and Espeon also being cool. Flareon and Jolteon are cute too. Currently using Vaporeon on LeafGreen. *hugs Majestic*

Back
Top Bottom