• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Now About Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
I got the idea for this from my favorite Pokemon thread and a sprite in the you laugh, you lose thread.

Snorlax! Put Cherubi in your mouth!

*Snorlax puts Cherubi in mouth*

Cherubi: ?????

Now, use Crunch!

*Cherubi squeals in pain*

Now use Swallow!

Bye bye, Cherubi!

Trainer: Oh no! My Cherubi!

Re: Sad Attacks

Swalot! Swallow Weezing!

*swallows*

Weezing! Explosion!

Swallot: ?????

*Weezing explodes, killing them both*

what is the purpose of this other than unfunny !script-format Pokemon things? ?_?

Script format (e.g. Person1: aren't we funny *person1 giggles* Person2: oh yes we are) unfunny (i.e. not funny) Pokémon things (i.e. related to Pokémon).

Last edited:

!script format. The "!" specifically meaning "not[/i"], even though that's what it's supposed to be.

what is the purpose of this apart from being unfunny is a better question that the op should ask itself

The problem with pancakes is they're too chewy, whereas waffles are generally fairly crunchy, and they, as Crazy Weavile said, aren't nearly as good at holding syrup than waffles. Also, Hiro Nakamura likes waffles.

I like waffles and pancakes equally. Of course, I don't put syrup on either, so syrup holdage is not a priority for my breakfast foods.

Lol...it actually is pretty funny imo.

Also: I put honey on my pancakes and jelly on my waffles, so there really isnt a comparison to me. But if I had to pick, waffles ftw.

Mmmm...it really does. I don't know how it started. I think my dad's dad put it on his pancakes and it sort of became generational. Try it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom