• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Project Protect

Katana simply yawned at the other Hunters and walked out of the base unamused. "Why do I get stuck with the panzies?" He headed off to find some sort of breakfast.

Meatball made a noise that would be a giggle. He hovered higher, twirled around, and lowered himself. "Yay for ghosts! The problem is that we have no protection against dark types..." He hung his head. "But luckily for us there are none that are trying to steal the Golden Scale right now." He twirled again.

"Yea, I could hide in the shadow and attack Hunters like some of the ghost pokemon." Magical said, then turned to the ghost Protecters.

yay,sounds like fun!
Name:Dreams
Species:Mew
Personality:Light,bouncy,fun-loving,doesn't fight if she doesn't have to,makes friends easily
Appearance:her eyes change color depending on her mood,a jewel on her forehead,tail longer than should be
Side:Protector
Other:I liekz Technology!^.^

Miss Murder grinned darkly, then turned and floated from their resting place. She looked around, and her eyes locked on Katana.

"Heyhey there, why so glum~?" She cooed, floating around the Zangoose tauntingly.

"You're so.. bitter. Bitter. Why are you so? Aren't you happy we'll be killing and stealing and getting shinies? Shinies?" She taunted, vial full of thick purple goo bouncing around her neck.

Name: Eruu (Prefers to be called Tsuki. Doesn't like her real name.)
Species: Umbreon
Personality: She prefers not to battle, but to destroy from the inside, exploiting a weakness. She is good at spotting weaknesses. Almost as good as technology.
Appearance: Her stripes glow in silver and gold, and she wears a string of beand around her neck, in silver and gold. She adds one bead every time she completes a mission.
Side: Hunter
Other: She is quite elegant, more like a cat than anything else.

Dreams awoke,but she wasn't the first up,as she could see.She went out to guard the Golden Scale."Hi!"she said to the other guardians outside.

"Good morning," said Meatball. He looked at Dreams. "Confirmed," he droned. "Yes, good morning. Come with us to guard the Golden Scale.

Meatball soon came to the Golden Scale. It shone in the early morning sunlight, reflecting rays in nearly every direction. This was why it was precious to him. He would protect it with his digital life.

Back
Top Bottom