• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Some 3DS accessory crap

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
http://tinycartridge.com/post/9914987163/secret-scoop-the-extra-3ds-circle-pad

What the actual-

So basically Nintendo is making a cradle-thing that adds a joystick for lefties. Has anyone else seen this yet? While this would be useful for all twenty of the lefties that own a 3DS us lefties who want to play Kid Icarus without having to become ambidextrous, I.. don't really see this having much of a use except as a cash grab.

I'm kinda hoping this is a hoax, but if Nintendo is keeping the Wii U this is far less ridiculous and I guess it's a thing. Extra shoulder buttons might be useful, I dunno. Like some people said in the comments, it might just be for Monster Hunter Tri G, so..?

Thoughts? Opinions?

To quote a wise man:

Afti said:
The reasoning is actually very simple: Monster Hunter.

The Monster Hunter team wanted a second analog, so they got one.

Having both Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest on your handheld basically means you win Japan- the largest handheld market.

It makes sense; it's just something that looks painful to use.

I personally think they should have tried to get the second analog stick underneath the B button. Oh well.

I don't think they released the second analog stick just for lefties, nor do I think they made it just for Monster Hunter. More like trying too keep a hold on competition against Sony. :/

of course they didn't do it just for lefties or monster hunter
and it's not really for keeping a hold on competition either

they just now realized they forgot something and they're half-assedly shoehorning it in there since, you know, for about three months we've more or less been beta-testing the system for them

Back
Top Bottom