• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Duper Mario Mafia [finished]

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [night 6]

Mario's covers shuffled as he rose up out of bed, bright and early. Suddenly, he was hit with a realization. It was a spark of genuine inspiration, a thunderbolt of revelation shot down from Above. He had already seen yet another Yoshi sprawled out helplessly dead. He had witnessed the death of his lover-to-be, Peach, who made him feel ooey-gooey inside. He had stood befuddled at the sight of the corpse of his brother, whom he had know so dearly as Wigi-chan. Now, he attained, he must find whoever was killing so viciously and eliminate them no matter what.

I liek Squirtles is dead. They were Innocent

48 hours for discussion

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [day 7]

RK-9 was lynched. He was Innocent.

Mafia completely and utterly win.

I'll post the roles in a bit.

Roles.

Super Duper Mario - Rescuer
Gay Luigi - Inspector
Peach - Doctor
Toad - Reviver
Yoshi - Bodyguard
Wario - Flying Pumpkin
Waluigi - Paranoid Inspector
Shy Guy - Miller
Bowser Jr. - Mafia Don
Bowser - Kidnapper
Kamek - Voodoo Lady
Sonic - Alien

Metallica Fanboy - Bowser
Glace - Bowser Jr.
RK-10 - Super Duper Mario
Legendaryseeker99 - Kamek
Superbird - Yoshi
Flower Doll - Gay Luigi
Grass King - Shy Guy
Chief Zackrai - Sonic
Kirby-Chan - Toad
Effercon - Peach
Worst Username Ever - Waluigi
I liek Squirtles - Wario

You (RK-9) are Super Duper Mario, the rescuer.

Bowser suddenly decided to move in next door to Princess Peach. Logically, you reason, this could only mean one of two things: either he wants to be a friendly neighbor, or he wants to put people in his dungeon. Nothing too morbidly sinister about this situation at all. If he happens to kidnap someone, you can go rescue them.

If a player is kidnapped, you will be notified the next night and have the option to spend a day in Bowser's castle rescuing them. Players in captivity cannot participate in the next discussion, and you, likewise, while in Bowser's castle are unable to talk. Once you rescue someone, you will be told who it was you rescued.

You are aligned with the town.

You (Flower Doll) are Gay Luigi, the inspector.

Each night you will creep around someone's house to find out whether they are mafia or townsperson. You are sided with the town.

You (Effercon) are Peach, the Nurse.

Each night you may bake a magical cake and give it to a player. If that player is targeted for a kill that night, they will not die.

You are sided with the town.

You (Kirby-Chan) are Toad, the Reviver.

Once per game, you may execute your secret weapon: rip off your head and feed it to a dead player. It will take a day for your head to grow back though, so you will not be able to participate in the next day's discussion.

You are sided with the Town.

You (Superbird) are Yoshi, the bodyguard.

A faithful companion, Yoshi is Mario's best friend. You've taken so many hits when Mario should have lost a life. Sometimes you even fall off a cliff so Mario can have a slight vertical boost. Basically, you are Mario's only pet, but you don't mind. Which is probably good, because if Mario had a dog, he would probably jump on it until it died.

Once a night, you can choose a player to bodyguard. If that player is targeted for a kill that night, there will be a 50% chance that their killer will die, and 50% chance you will die instead.

You (I liek Squirtles) are Wario, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.

Each night, you may choose a target. You will use a random action on that target, which has a 50% chance of being a kill.

You're pretty sure you're aligned with the town.

You (Worst Username Ever) are Waluigi, the (paranoid) inspector.

This is an emergency, and you are confidant you are exactly what this town needs! Getting yourself worked up, you take it upon yourself to find out who is mafia and who is not. Each night, you may submit a target to inspect, and will receive their alignment.

You are sided with the town.

You (Grass King) are Shy Guy, the miller.

You frequently associate yourself with Mario's enemies, but really, you're harmless. You will show up mafia upon inspection, innocent on death.

You (Glace) are Bowser Jr., the Mafia Don.

I lost the text for this role. It mentioned something about a paintbrush. Which I never got to use.

You (Metallica Fanboy) are Bowser, the Kidnapper.

Your son, Bowser Jr., is busy killing people, but you're sitting back doing what you do best. Taking people and locking them away in a dark, dismal dungeon dimly lit by your hellish flames while they wait in terror for some overdramatic rescue so that Mario can have an excuse to go through hours of gameplay.

At night, you may choose a player to lock in your dungeon if it is currently unoccupied. This player may not participate in day discussion until either you die or mario comes to rescue them. When someone is kidnapped, Mario will be notified and have the option to spend a day rescuing them (not participating in the day discussion). When a player is rescued, Mario will be informed which player it was they saved.

You are sided with the mafia.

You (Legendaryseeker99) are Kamek, the Voodoo Lady.

Every other night, starting on night one, you can choose a target and a word (that is not an article). If the targeted player uses the word the next day, they will die.

You are aligned with the Mafia.

^I personally think this role should go into circulation around here.

You (Chief Zachrai) are Sonic, the Alien.

What a crash landing that was. Well, you've got five chaos emeralds on hand. What happened to the other two? After looking around on this damn happy-go-lucky planet, you find that the local dipshits are using them to kill each other. One privately at night, another publicly by day. In this state, you could take on any one of these 'tards, but you'd be in trouble if they all came at you at once. Your plan is to steal one when someone comes to kill you at night, then snatch the other when they try to kill you at day. If this works you'll be able to blast off back to your own dimension, leaving a nuclear explosion in your wake. (If a second attempt is made at your life at night, you won't be ready and will die.)

You show up innocent with 5 emeralds, mafia with 6. You are sided neither with the town nor the mafia.

I was planning to be more active here, but then I got killed and yeah.

Paranoid? Guess that explains why both my two guesses were listed as mafia... I just thought I was lucky.

Back
Top Bottom