• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I'm glad that we all have TCoD, practically the only place in the internet where you can bitch about things and not only avoid criticism, but also potentially get help :)

got Bugsy Malone on DVD off Amazon and watching CaptainSparklez' Minecraft TNT Olympics as well as an episode of the anime.

life is good.

Just got Final Fantasy IX at a Flea Market, all four discs in great shape for $20.

(It's average $15 new on Amazon Plus Shipping charges, and a wait. Haha.)

Just beat the original Legend of Zelda.

Also my cousins gave me some GameCube games they no longer wanted. I got Mario Kart: Double Dash, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Heroes. I'm super thrilled because I have /massive/ nostalgia for those games, especially the latter two.

Okay, I am going to be more active for realziez!! Also, in other news, Hippy has officially been free of self-harming for a year, and last week was my sixth month anniversary of ending my crazy ana diet!!!

Don't you love it when you suddenly have plans for, like, RIGHT NOW.

Or at least tomorrow.

And by 'out of town' I mean out in the middle of bum frick nowhere with no cell signal, internet, or technology in general.

I'm going to the Boundary Waters for a Long Border trip. My old summer camp suddenly needed volunteers to lead the campers and wanted Border vets to come back and help out. It's sort of weird that I am joining mid-Border, so I actually with another group have to find the Border team in the Boundary Waters already, which is gonna be weird. But at least I'll get to see another Long Border ceremony and stuff, which is gonna be cool.

I'll be back in civilization after the fifth, but not for a bit since I'll need to rest and stuff since I"ll probably end up yoking a damn canoe the few days I'm there.

I'M LAUGHING REALLY HARD OMG LAST NIGHT WAS WONDERFUL BUT THE REASONING IS SO FUCKING OUT THERE MAN
When I was six I saw Pokemon Live and loved it. This is relevant because about eleven years later I found out that the girl who played Ash's Mom (Dee Roscioli) went to my college and later went on to play Elphaba more than ANYONE ELSE EVER.

So we wound up with Wicked tickets around the same time that she wound up back in the tour and I was super excited because she's my college's go-to theater success story and THEN I FOUND OUT SHE LEFT IN APRIL AND WE WOULDN'T GET TO SEE HER

Fast forward to like two days before our performance. Current Elphaba's been sick since the tour got to Philly, understudy is sick, standby is not. However, standby is going on vacation for a week. So they needed to pull in someone who knew the role backwards and forwards and who knew the choreography really well. Such as someone who left the cast two months ago

FAST FORWARD TO YESTERDAY WHEN I WALK INTO THE THEATER LAMENTING THE FACT THAT I WON'T GET TO SEE HER AND DISCOVER THAT SHE FLEW IN FOR THE WEEK TO PLAY ELPHABA

I JSUT

WHAT

Getting to go to a one-off game store tomorrow.

Which is sweet, because it means they have awesome old and new games, and consoles :D

My mom bought bread yesterday.

Normally this isn't a big deal but I had to live without bread for like a week since my parents are trying to save money on food.

To make it better, she got MILK, which we were out of for twice as long.

Finished my book, and back from "vacation". THAT WASN'T A VACATION THAT WAS LISTENING TO MY FAMILY ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER FOR A WEEK.

But it's over now ^_^

I finally got my laptop fixed! =o Now I can actually get some shit done.

Also, got some good deals on the GTS recently. The Lillipup I received was holding a master ball, and I traded a level 60 Bagon for a level 75 Kyurem.

Back
Top Bottom