• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Archived battles

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
All battles from the previous incarnation of the league have been moved to the ASB Archive. If you want to continue an old battle (and all other participants agree, and you can find a ref), post so here, and someone will move it back out. Note that, while you will get prizes at the end as usual, the battle won't have a page in the Database, so it won't be recorded for win/loss records.

Alternatively, if you just want the prizes from your old battles, link them here — even if they never finished, you can still get the usual prizes for battles that end early.

If you want to claim old reffings, just claim them in the bank; emergency reffings should be claimed using the old bonus (a flat $3 bonus) rather than the new one. (To be clear, end-of-battle prizes for old battles should not be claimed in the bank; I'm handing those out manually.)

EDIT: Aaaand for the record, I'm going to start by tying up all my own unfinished battles:
Negrek vs. Zhorken
Effercon vs. Zhorken
ultraviolet vs. Zhorken

Last edited:
For however little I can get out of each, I'd like to cream vs. The Omskivar & Lord of the Fireflies alongside Light [...] And I suppose Omskivar also gets his cut of the former.

I would also like my cut of the former

EDIT: For what it's worth, and I'll VM Zero Moment about this, I'd be entirely willing to continue the Evo Cave battle I had against Legendaryseeker99 (now Zero Moment) if they're also interested. Otherwise, I'll just take my cut.

Same goes for Denryu vs. me, though of course the continuation of both of these depend on whether or not the 3-battle cap is still a thing.

Last edited:
I'll claim this one against Munchkin. Because I used a fakemon, do I get a rare candy? In regards to this one, are there any special rules around tournament battles? Or can I just claim/complete it?

I'd be cool with continuing this battle between Ampharos and me, and end this battle between me and Light Yagami.

Closed the battle between you and Light.

I'll claim this one against Munchkin. Because I used a fakemon, do I get a rare candy? In regards to this one, are there any special rules around tournament battles? Or can I just claim/complete it?

Closed the battles. Yeah, you get a rare candy, and the tourney battles have different money payouts, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom