• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

Eifie, how could you betray me by making a whole game based around fruit, I am going to die

sanderidge is 100% sand while sandstone is probably 50% sand and 50% clay what else is there to really ask

BTW my Stryke wagon is sugary chocolate joke exterior with a mechanical raisin inside. So I would grapeful if this wagon took off, it's fairly impearative if you're overly competitive like I am and want both jokes AND winning

no one's given me a fruit :(

don't call me out for reusing "pear", the pun was right there, I couldn't resist it
vote: stryke

I’ll be berry happy if you mechanically caught a scum

are you voting stryke just because he has raisins inside

i didn't fully understand that analogy but i think that's a valid reason to vote someone out

you can eat fruit? is that a power?

i forgot to write the script. i suck. i'm the fucking worst. is it too late

Current Votecount

Music Dragon (2): Music Dragon (#349), Hiikaru (#372)
Stryke (2): Panini (#335), Chemist1422 (#382)
Not voting: qva, sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow, I liek Squirtles, Butterfree, Stryke, Manti

Day ends in ~3 hours.

Submission deadline for the D2 event is tomorrow evening.

i don't really understand the stryke train aside from panini going "pls vote for stryke"

admittedly i've only played one game with panini but in that game she was mafia and leading a bunch of lynch trains. usually they had more reasoning than this but EVERYTHING did so i think she could get away with just telling people to kill someone whimsically without arousing much suspicion in this meme game. feels kind of scummy tbh desu? certainly much moreso than anything stryke has done afaik, though maybe i'm missing a piece of the puzzle here because this seems really weird to me lel

am i thinking too hard about this

Vote: Panini

i don't really understand the stryke train aside from panini going "pls vote for stryke"

admittedly i've only played one game with panini but in that game she was mafia and leading a bunch of lynch trains. usually they had more reasoning than this but EVERYTHING did so i think she could get away with just telling people to kill someone whimsically without arousing much suspicion in this meme game. feels kind of scummy tbh desu? certainly much moreso than anything stryke has done afaik, though maybe i'm missing a piece of the puzzle here because this seems really weird to me lel

am i thinking too hard about this

Vote: Panini

Okay give me like 20 minutes to get to my computer and I can make this real cut and dry, I was mostly trying to keep it fun because it's a bit boring to just go "hey here's this this and this from last night" when it's not like fruit related

If you reread what I've been saying it should be fairly obvious from the softs though

Okay look, here's the CCTV from last night:

pQ5uyLc.gif

Legacy reads in case I bite the dust:
Sanderidge > Chemist1422 > Music Dragon for town core, especially if I'm right about Stryke

Hiikaru and ILS probably also town just by associations but I could be wrong

Scum stack is like:
Maybe qva ?
Manti
Stryke

Idk if Manti's openwolfing ironically or whatever but c'mon guys. guys c'mon. c'mon guys. c'mon.

Does that constitute a wallpost?
Will I be killed for breaking the immersion of my soil reads?
What is a vampire's favourite fruit?

a neck-tarine

Back
Top Bottom