• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Ranger 2 Release date released at E3

Roxxor

1st Generation Pokemon Trainer
November 10, 2008 was the date I think was announced. I am looking foward to it. Unfortunately, there were no screenshots or anything.

Do you look foward to its release?

It look better than the original, which I sort of enjoyed, so I'll probably get it, and look foward to its release.

Yes. Now I can get another Manaphy, a Riolu with Aura Sphere, and a Darkrai, I think. Besides, I liked Ranger, even though I sucked at it....

Yes. Now I can get another Manaphy, a Riolu with Aura Sphere, and a Darkrai, I think. Besides, I liked Ranger, even though I sucked at it....

...The mention of Darkrai makes me mad, because my sis has one.

And a Shaymin.

And an Arceus, somehow. O_O

The mention of Darkrai makes my skin crawl.

Anyway, I'm not interested in Ranger. I'm waiting on Platinum.

Yes,to get my sis a Darkrai and a Manaphy,saying I played all the way through ranger,so I got the manaphy,and my sis couldn't find her DS or her game when the Darkrai event was out,and I got one there,so I'll get her one in Ranger 2!

Last edited:
I am so getting it since I never got the first Ranger. It will be one of the two items I request for Christmas.

1) Pearls Before Swine collection
2) Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (?)

Who cares about Pachirisu? You can start with Munchlax! Or even get a Snover partner! Or even *squeals* SNEASEL!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom