• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What national holiday is on your birthday?

I think I like mine best. November 30th is "Stay At Home Because You're Well Day"... I should call off and say I am celebrating a holiday...

Houndoom Day is always on my B-day. I doubt its a National Holiday, but it was the day that the Ruler of Houndooms was born. :LOL:

My b-day (October 20th, 1995) is on these holidays

Brandied Fruit Day

International Newspaper Carrier Day -date varies each year. This year it was on October20th.

Sweetest Day- Third Saturday of the month of October

Virus appreciation day. That's as wrong as it can get, cuz I currently have a cold. Then again they'll have to add "the day Nanab was born" to that in the future.

According to that website, it is Moldy Cheese Day.

I learned the other day though that it is also Leif Erikson Day, and so by extension, Bubble Buddy from Spongebob's Birthday.

Apparently I was born on Flitch Day. Not having the faintest idea what a flitch was, I had to look it up, and according to Wikipedia:

Flitch can refer to the following things:

A flitch of wood for resawing into smaller pieces
Flitch (bacon), a side of unsliced bacon
The flitch trials of Great Dunmow
Old-fashioned potato candy from the Coal Region, Pennsylvania.

Bacon is probably the most relevant thing to me :P

Back
Top Bottom