• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

I'm much poorer than you, Phantom. I only have $1 at the moment, xD!

Thanks Blazheirio and Phantom. =)

Yay, thanks so much! I don't know if I have to claim or not, but to be safe, I claim it?

Anyway, thanks! =D

Anything at all? =o
In that case, how about a female Munchlax with Pickup please?

Also, I just remembered, I never did trade you that team of five Pokémon that I bred for you, did I? iirc, I still have them in my Platinum game; I can double check though if you still want them =o

Thank you so very much! :D

omnomnom

... oh dear, I totally forgot about that OTL I never did reply to one of those super-long PMs did I... I /would/ still like them, but unfortunately we changed security settings on our router and I can't trade online anymore :x If I do manage to find a way to trade online then I'll VM you about it. Thanks!

Dark and Munchkin can both have something around $10-15 from me!

Could I maybe have a female Paras, please? With Effect Spore, and I shall call her Kira Hoshi~ <3

omnomnom

... oh dear, I totally forgot about that OTL I never did reply to one of those super-long PMs did I... I /would/ still like them, but unfortunately we changed security settings on our router and I can't trade online anymore :x If I do manage to find a way to trade online then I'll VM you about it. Thanks!

Thank you! And alright, I'll let you know if it turns out I don't even have them anymore though =x It's been a while since I've picked up my Platinum =/

Munchkin can have (an even later) something from me, too. I'd be glad to get you a Pokemon or something. ^^ Your birthday was only two days ago, right?

Deino
WASSUP

Happy Birthday!

Thanks so much you guys! <3 If I didn't already have three active battles, I'd use them right away =/

Munchkin can have (an even later) something from me, too. I'd be glad to get you a Pokemon or something. ^^ Your birthday was only two days ago, right?

Yes'm, that's absolutely correct. Well, I already have several Pokémon I've been wanting, so how about an item this time? An Amulet Coin would be amazing, please! =o

All right, Munchkin, it took a few days, but I finally have that Amulet Coin in my inventory for you. Happy belated birthday!

Back
Top Bottom