• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

so i've been looking for this skirt i knew i had SOMEWHERE, but was a bit worried mum had put it in the rag-bag, but, i found it, and now i'm happy.

Straight A's besides a 89.38 in PE. Hell yes. Best grades I've ever had, and I'm the kid who's supposed to get a perfect ACT score. :p

Also I had this tiny wart on my ring finger. We've used formalin (formaldehyde) to dry the skin for about two weeks, and today I worked on it for a while and pulled it out root and all. Hurt and bled like hell, but it's probably GONE FOREVER :D

Opening night of the school play. It went awesomely. :D Inever thought I'd love stage crew as much as I do now.

I beat Plants vs. Zombies! :D

^ Yay! But did you beat it in less than 48 hours like I did :O

As for my fwee, I'm so caught up in zombie apocalypse right now. I blame the book Rot and Ruin because it's so amazing.
I mean really it made me start a roleplay ._.
But the good thing is I like thoughts dancing around in my head! Imagination rules, FTW!

After getting re-addicted to Diamond over the last week, I am now re-addicted to honey.

*Fetches some honey*

Best. Party. Ever. People even complimented my drawings! And no one complained when I told them I was agnostic even though they're all religious!

Will I be able to write this joke fic about me shipping myself with a friend thanks to a bit of love poison?

I sure do hope so, considering how both we and her boyfriend are eager to see the result!

Like, screw that social commentary/sprawling concept album crossover thing I want to write. I'm shipping my ponysona with your ponysona and you're going to love every last sensual lesbian love scene this produces. (have I mentioned she makes a big point of being really, really straight?)

And in case the above didn't already make it obvious... I think I've finally learned how to stop worrying about everything, for a little while at least.

Will I be able to write this joke fic about me shipping myself with a friend thanks to a bit of love poison?

I sure do hope so, considering how both we and her boyfriend are eager to see the result!

Like, screw that social commentary/sprawling concept album crossover thing I want to write. I'm shipping my ponysona with your ponysona and you're going to love every last sensual lesbian love scene this produces. (have I mentioned she makes a big point of being really, really straight?)

And in case the above didn't already make it obvious... I think I've finally learned how to stop worrying about everything, for a little while at least.

Those are amazing ideas. You should be proud of yourself. You are an awesome person.

this reminds me of the two fanfics i wrote where everyone in the trumpet section (fic 1)/marching band (fic 2) fell in love with (fic 1)/had sex with (fic 2) everyone else

the second fic is quite literally the reason my boyfriend and i are dating, a friend sent him the second fic before he even knew who i was and seeing as he has a crazy perverted sense of humor he was like "whoever wrote this is a genius. I MUST MEET HER" so

Back
Top Bottom