• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Parodies

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
For those who don't know, a parody is when you take the lyrics of a song, and change them to whatever you wish, while still keeping the same music. So the point of this thread is to post any parodies that you have written or found on Youtube.

Link.

wow, you'd think for a pokemon parody it would be more about pokemon than boobs. o.o guess not.

I don't know how to take that, but I thought the same thing when I watched it. (right before i posted it)

are you trying to tell me something?

Parodies don't have to be just about songs. How 'bout BMNC Pokemon Parody?

Hee, came here to post this. Love it!

Oh, and ACTUALLY, I guess Horrible Histories songs count (they're pastiches rather than straight-up parodies, but...):

Charles Darwin explaining natural selection to David Bowie's 'Changes'

The life of Cleopatra through the medium of Lady Gaga

Charles II rapping in the style of 'My Name Is' by Eminem

WWII RAF Pilots in the style of Take That - the crowning moment of course being the 'Take that, Hitler!'.

The king Georges in the style of Westlife at the BBC proms last year

Sex Pistols-style retelling of the British Industrial Revolution

And about 30 more, each more brilliant (and educational!) than the last.
...HH is my absolute favourite thing right now <3

Last edited:
Hee, came here to post this. Love it!

Oh, and ACTUALLY, I guess Horrible Histories songs count (they're pastiches rather than straight-up parodies, but...):

Charles Darwin explaining natural selection to David Bowie's 'Changes'

The life of Cleopatra through the medium of Lady Gaga

Charles II rapping in the style of 'My Name Is' by Eminem

WWII RAF Pilots in the style of Take That - the crowning moment of course being the 'Take that, Hitler!'.

The king Georges in the style of Westlife at the BBC proms last year

Sex Pistols-style retelling of the British Industrial Revolution

And about 30 more, each more brilliant (and educational!) than the last.
...HH is my absolute favourite thing right now <3

Psssst. Psssst. You relinked Cleopatra instead of the RAF Take That.

Back
Top Bottom