• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal Version

oh also I downloaded this

it's beautiful

(and remember, kids, don't serve the devil!)

imagesCA0JDLRY.jpg

To do so would be UNPARDONABLE.

tumblr_m42dcoyBy31qj1qm3o3_250.jpg

I laughed so hard.

And then I looked for art.

pokemon_vietnamese_crystal_by_fishofdestiny-d3wfysv.png

Derp
Sorry if somebody's posted these before :p

Edit001.png
Edit002.png
017.png

021.png
025.png

016.png
022.png

FEARFUL.jpg

I started watching a LP of this a bit before VM revived the thread, and it's messing up my grammar. >.>

Tortoise pot!

my friend and i consistently spout "I OBTAINED MONATERS FROM GRADUATE SCHOOL", "EGGIE DRUG BAG FUCK" and "STEAK HAVE A PILLORY" because of this game haha

my friend and i consistently spout "I OBTAINED MONATERS FROM GRADUATE SCHOOL", "EGGIE DRUG BAG FUCK" and "STEAK HAVE A PILLORY" because of this game haha

Oh, you have no idea how much this game has affected the grammar of my circle of friends...

When I'm playing /regular/ Pokemon with one of my friends, he will constantly yell out "HIT TO KEY" or "ONE RESULT" when battling.

And there's always the awkward moments when one of us screams out "CROC FEELING IS STRONGGGEEEERRRRR!!!!"

I started watching it ages ago but never finished it for some reason, maybe it would be time to pick it up again...

It's pure gold, but I don't think it's an actual "Vietnamese" version with all the "FUCK" running amok. =D

It's pure gold, but I don't think it's an actual "Vietnamese" version with all the "FUCK" running amok. =D

I believe it was the Japanese version badly translated into Vietnamese badly translaated into English

The "fuck" was because it probably came up as a word for "put ___ in"

I believe it was the Japanese version badly translated into Vietnamese badly translaated into English

The "fuck" was because it probably came up as a word for "put ___ in"

Yes, that is surely the case. When I typed "You are defeated by me" in Google Translate, translated it to Vietnamese, Japanese and then back to English, I even got "You have defeated me".

EDIT: So I was searching something somewhere today. It said "1 result".

Just an association.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom