• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Birthday Centre

Happy birthday to Lilycolo and Totodile. Any pokemon or item in particular you guys want? (Any price is fine)

Aww, thank you Byrus! Maybe a Misdreavus? Or a Croagunk. Sneasel is cool too! Anything else is great also, though!

Aww, thank you Byrus! Maybe a Misdreavus? Or a Croagunk. Sneasel is cool too! Anything else is great also, though!

I think Misdreavus would be the most useful out of those three, so here you go! It has a very diverse movepool, so hopefully it should serve you well in battle.

Surprise me :)

Hrmm, well, Houndoom is my favorite pokemon, so how about a Houndour? You don't seem to have a fire type yet!

I've missed a lot of birthdays, so giving $10 each to MF, Lilycolo, Totodile, Noctowl, Emperor_Evulz, and VM. Happy (late) birthday, all of you!

I've missed a lot of birthdays, so giving $10 each to MF, Lilycolo, Totodile, Noctowl, Emperor_Evulz, and VM. Happy (late) birthday, all of you!

Thank you, Keldeo! :D

edit: I don't need to doublepost, so... (and sorry for lateness )

MF, there's not much a poor pleb like me can get you that you don't already have, but, have some lace.

Last edited:
MF you can have a ... a... whatever you'd like from me, just buy a think and I'll cover it... not that you probably couldn't buy whatever you'd like for yourself but this one will be from me...

Back
Top Bottom